Jayhawks see some offensive progress, despite loss at No. 17 Coastal Carolina

• I guess it says something about your football program when you’re fairly enthused after getting beaten by 27 points, but I am. I didn’t get to see a lot of the game, but what I did see, it seemed like we’re faster that we usually are - more athletic. I’m still confused by the score when I look at the stat sheet. When I see that, I’d think maybe we got beat by 7 - 10 points. Anyway, it wasn’t a 63-0 drubbing and I’m pretty happy about that. Who knows what the future will bring?

• @nuleafjhawk said in Jayhawks see some offensive progress, despite loss at No. 17 Coastal Carolina:

I guess it says something about your football program when you’re fairly enthused after getting beaten by 27 points, but I am. I didn’t get to see a lot of the game, but what I did see, it seemed like we’re faster that we usually are - more athletic. I’m still confused by the score when I look at the stat sheet. When I see that, I’d think maybe we got beat by 7 - 10 points. Anyway, it wasn’t a 63-0 drubbing and I’m pretty happy about that. Who knows what the future will bring?

Ya, I’m also in the mindset. Was going to post , is it same strange when you post and say your not that upset when getting be beat like that 49-22. I know it mat sound strange but I’m actually encouraged to a degree, We have our QB. Ya the game got kind of out of hand late. Yet I mean about a 1/3 of the way through the 3rd quarter we were there in that game had closed it to 28-22.

Yet you can see progress believe it or not, more talented - -Bean is going to be very solid unless our O- Line doesn’t get him killed - that blind side hit he took - - MERCY he not build big enough to take a lot of hits like that. I still say Luke Grimm is a stud every time that kid plays he produces - - Arnold gonna be good - -I think not to long Neal gonna bust out - seeing glimses, just over all things are looking up.

17 point underdog Sat - -I think we can give them some trouble - -same with Duke - I just think we are going to be more competitive I think maybe we gonna see some light coming our way. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY