You know it's kind of crazy

• kinda crazy , you remember just not that long ago we were the laughing stock in America in football ? Can you remember the days when we were so bad when you would see the " BOS " and others standing on the side lines just in tee shirts starting the third quarter not even have their pads on ?

How times HAVE CHANGED . remember the schools we competed against to get a recruit ?- --A player with no other D-1 offers ? HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED .

Lete’s us introduce Lance Leipold. NOW we see us competing for four * and competing against legit power teams, and holding our own. – - -NOW every pod cast I watch/listen to talks about KU with a legit chance to WIN the Big Twelve. NOW to the number everyone I see has KU in their pre Season top 25.

Doesn’t it feel great ? - - Feels good to look forward to Saturday again knowing we have a shot to win each and every game . Feels good not to be embarrassed every Saturday.

My fellow Hawks----YES we do have a respectable team that competes & competes very well Thank you — We have players that is going to be drafted to the NFL – -Hold you HEADS HIGH my friends , KU has a legit Football team----People are taking notice— -we ARE NOT being laughed at any more.

THANK YOU COACH Leipold you have made us respectable once again----props to you and the staff— and like always—" ROCK CHALK "