just put this here , isn't long

• Really not a drawn out thing her my friends. - - Just wanted to take a second and say Thanks, thanks for the fans and wisdom. Always really good info when I need it, and recruiting info - -Appreciate you all. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayhawkblue73 sounds ominous. You arent leaving us are you?

• @approxinfinity said in just put this here , isn't long:

@jayhawkblue73 sounds ominous. You arent leaving us are you?

Na my friend , just wanting to let everyone know how much I appreciate you guys, You a lot for all the hard work and pains you have to grow through keeping the site up with Maintence and such and your threads and comments. A lot of others for their expertise and updates in recruiting , and other buddies with their threads. - -Just really interesting reading a lot of the time and just wanting people know that I do appreciate everything and everyone

I know I can be a real burr in the ass a lot of times , gotta be my old age , crankiness and lack of my Geritol to sip on when I’m in my rocker that makes me so cranky and bull headed at times lmao - - just kiding. - -just wanted to let all my fellow Crimson & blue that we will stand against all lol - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayhawkblue73 appreciate you too man. I think we are all ass burrs right now. Glad to have fellow passengers to talk to.