Kind of different twist , think it's umm , not so sure

• Well , heard this brought up last night of the Local sports daily talk show. I guess there is a guy , posted of his twitter saying conversation brought up by the NCAA , the guys name is Brian D Fisher he is actually a sports beat writer or anylst - -anyways he tweeted out about the up coming basketball Season.

I guess the NCAA brought up the option of how the Season might play out or one option. It would be - - - - Starting the Season earlier and running the same time as football up until Thanksgiving break , then they would take a break in the Season when the students went home and then re-start the remainder of the Basketball Season in the Spring. - -Again I guess this is a Option that is being tossed about by the NCAA - -Ehhhh , I’m not sure how that would work out. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Really don’t like this idea but it would be better then no season at all

• @BeddieKU23 said in Kind of different twist , think it's umm , not so sure:

Really don’t like this idea but it would be better then no season at all

Ya I’m not really sure how I would like it running at the same time as football , starting earlier - -it’s all about as you know with them taking a break and avoiding the COVID during the winter period . - -the thought is good as far as trying to protect the kids - - But I’m just not sure breaking your season into two parts is the way to go.

Seems like with the break then when you come back then you would almost have to go through all like a pre seasoning conditioning drills all over again - - a team might be hitting stride and then BAM you have this break - -breaking all the momentum they have hit – just not sure. – I want Basketball BAD , I mean it’s looking more and more like we won’t be having fans anyways so as far as that goes I guess it wouldn’t matter on the timing - - just not sure. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 in my mind, if we were taking this seriously, we would stop activities until Covid is under control, not starting anything early to avoid doing it later. That doesn’t make sense to me. But neither has most of our response to this pandemic.

I know there is disappointment, uncertainty and sacrifice involved here, but the sacrifice should be the things other than lives. And the uncertainty should be about those things, not what the plan is to combat Covid. It’s mind boggling that we don’t have an agreed upon approach. And it’s because we want to keep all the other things we are juggling up in the air.