Our Ladies Volleyball, I know most here don't give a hoot - -I do

• I know most here could give a rats ass about Volleyball , I happen to be one that DOES care. -IT; KU wish the best for all our student athletes.If you take the time to actually watch , these matches can get really exciting.

Reading this article gets my Crimson & Blue flowing. Causes my interest to peak even more. Coach has done a really good job recruiting for sure considering this COVID-19.

According to Volley Ball High KU has the # 10 ranked recruiting class in the Nation , Prep Volley Ball has our class ranked at # 11 in the Nation.

KU will have 10 new comers this Season , 7 Freshman & 3Transfers from very high quality P-5 programs. Mississippi State , Nebraska , & UCLA. I like those Schools. then we have 7 returning players.

It’s going to be very interesting to see how quickly we can bring these pieces together and I fully believe they will - I think this will be a very interesting season - - I like it.

3 key players to Watch I think could be ; Jenny Mosser from UCLA an outside hitter0 she took part in 90 matches & 320 sets during her time at UCLA so easy to say she played ALOT for UCLA think she will be important here. - – Karli Schmidt: very high ceiling, very good 4 time All State player and 5 A player of the year out of Lansing - - - - & Paige Show Transfer from Mississippi St : 200 sets in her time as a Fr & Soph time at Mississippi State $ 1 prospect out of Alabama out of High School - - I don’t care - - I’M EXCITED . - -let’s go ladies ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 I do enjoy Vb. Last yr was not fun though. I think it’s time for bechard to retire. We had a good ast coach when we went to the final 4, I think they called her Bird? Think she was wanting to take over but got tired of waiting and moved on. Anxious to see if we are better.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Our Ladies Volleyball, I know most here don't give a hoot - -I do:

@jayballer73 I do enjoy Vb. Last yr was not fun though. I think it’s time for bechard to retire. We had a good ast coach when we went to the final 4, I think they called her Bird? Think she was wanting to take over but got tired of waiting and moved on. Anxious to see if we are better.

ya I think she would of been really good also, I’m not sure with bechard, wanna see how he molds this group. - -I tuly think that he has some makings of a really good club. - -Pretty young though gonna have to see how he works these freshmen in. Absolutely love these 3 transfers.

I really never ever thought I could get so wrapped up in a game like this. Yet I tell you what some of those missiles that come off the hitters an he other side still being able to lock some of those - - mercy, love watching really long volleys I sometimes find myself on the edge of my seat during some of those lol. – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Our Ladies Volleyball, I know most here don't give a hoot - -I do:

@jayballer73 I do enjoy Vb. Last yr was not fun though. I think it’s time for bechard to retire. We had a good ast coach when we went to the final 4, I think they called her Bird? Think she was wanting to take over but got tired of waiting and moved on. Anxious to see if we are better.

KU has a really good recruiting class coming in this season. Rated right around top 10 so last season could be more of a blip than a trend.

• Got to say I’m jacked about this upcoming Volleyball Season , now just got to hopes it happens. Love to see how these ladies develop, Pretty young 7 Freshmen and a RS Freshman - - 2 Sophomores & only 1 Senior - -Sarah Nelson a Setter.

Really loaded class ranked in the top 10 Nationally. Headed by Big 12 Freshman of the year ,Caroline Crawford , ranked # 22 in the Nation by prep volley ball. right here from Lansing KS. A starter on team USA World Championships in Eygt that won Gold. Awesome. Followed that up by earning AVCA 1st team Under Armour All American and Kansas 5 A player of the year – not to shabby I have to say.

Ya kinda excited about the Ladies now if this dam COVID -19 just doesn’t screw this up like it did for our men’s Basketball team. - - -ROCK CHAL ALL DAY LONG BABY