I get it guys , I fully understand BUT just saying

• Ok, before people start talking all there talk about oh who in the hell even cares, it’s WAY to early to even think about it. This topic is just for passing time , something to talk about no matter how far away, even if it IS all just wild speculation how it actually plays out - -THATS IT. not saying I agree - - disagree even have considered so please save the ridicule about the topic ok? - -can we do that ? - -it’s merely something to talk about / hell even remotely to think about.

That would be THIS YEARS NCAA post Seasons tourney. Yes KU will be there and seeded somewhere unless the NCAA speeds things & bans us from this upcoming tourney.

So with that being said , IF again IF and it’s a really big IF and that’s even if this comes anywhere close to reality , from projections it looks like the Big 12 would be a real meat grinder this upcoming Season. The latest mock ESPN Bracketology has the Big 12 with 7 teams in and ALOT of very high seed teams : Baylor as a # 1 - – KU as a # 2 - - - West Virginia as a # 3 - - - Texas Tech as a # 3 - - - Texas as a # 4 - - - Oklahoma State as a # 8 - - - -& Oklahoma as a # 9 - -that’s FIVE teams as a 4 seed or better out of the 7 entered - -that’s pretty crazy which would make the Big 12 league play ridiculously tough IF it turned out like that. -I thinks these current projected seeds are insane if it even comes close to that BUT - - - again just passing time guys till we actually get some real sports

• For Baylor it all depends on what Butler & Teague do as far as the draft. If they both come back they are a #1 type seed team again. They take a huge hit if both leave, if one leaves it depends on which one, Butler coming back would be more impactful. Tech will be better adding an actual low-post transfer and getting the 5 star recruit Burnett who’s the perfect fit for Beard. I don’t see it with West Virginia, still lacking any perimeter talent beyond McBride. Texas has all the talent but we all know their biggest problem. I’m not high on the rest. Oklahoma St will get a lot of chances for having the #1 recruit but I’m not sold on the rest of the team.

• @BeddieKU23 said in I get it guys , I fully understand BUT just saying:

For Baylor it all depends on what Butler & Teague do as far as the draft. If they both come back they are a #1 type seed team again. They take a huge hit if both leave, if one leaves it depends on which one, Butler coming back would be more impactful. Tech will be better adding an actual low-post transfer and getting the 5 star recruit Burnett who’s the perfect fit for Beard. I don’t see it with West Virginia, still lacking any perimeter talent beyond McBride. Texas has all the talent but we all know their biggest problem. I’m not high on the rest. Oklahoma St will get a lot of chances for having the #1 recruit but I’m not sold on the rest of the team.

I agree. I dunno but when I saw Texas listed as a 4 ? I just thought that was pretty high , guess I’m just not as up on them as I thought. True West Virginia I think will be very solid but a 3 ? - I do think that the Big 12 is going to be pretty dang tuff this coming season. That’s if we have a Season. Also agree again with your thoughts on Baylor if Butler comes back which between the two I feel more confident that he WON’T come back then Teauge BUT if Butler does come back then I have no problem with Baylor being a possible 1 seed. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73

It will be competitive as always. The 18 game Round Robin schedule with 10 teams makes it that way. I think the league overall lacks top end talent with experience. There’s a ton of youth new blood in the league due to 6 of the 10 bringing in 5 or more new guys so I think the well in advanced rankings/potential seeds is overblown at this stage.

I think the league has 4 definite tournament caliber teams. 5 if Texas puts it together which if they can’t with the Coleman/Sims + others Shaka will get canned. Ok Lite could make it 6 if Cunningham transforms them for a year. I don’t see anyone else making it.