#1 in all the land

• AP #1.

Let’s rock the Fieldhouse at Home vs Oklahoma St tonight

Baylor #2. Zags #3. Dayton #4. SDSU #5.

West Virginia #20, Texas Tech back in at #22

• @BeddieKU23 Pretty good way to start the week. Ku # 1 in the polls& Doke National player of the week. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @FarmerJayhawk said in #1 in all the land:

Are we good? I think we’re good https://twitter.com/jeffborzello/status/1231941982399930372?s=21

UMMM , YA - - I think were good. – I think we can play like we can play - - WERE REALLY GOOD. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Let’s start with the NET, the NCAA Evaluation Tool. Kansas has the No. 1 strength of schedule and the No. 1 nonconference strength of schedule. The Jayhawks lead the nation with 11 Quadrant 1 wins and 18 Quadrant 1 or Quadrant 2 wins. They have the lowest average NET win and NET loss in the country. And now for the metrics. Kansas is No. 1 at KenPom, Sagarin and the KPI, and it is No. 2 in ESPN’s Basketball Power Index (BPI) and strength of record. The Jayhawks’ adjusted efficiency margin at KenPom is more than four points higher than No. 2 – less than the gap between No. 2 and No. 6. In a season during which we’ve constantly argued that there’s no great team, Kansas’ adjusted efficiency margin compares favorably with top teams in previous campaigns – and the Jayhawks are on pace to have the lowest adjusted defensive efficiency in the KenPom era (since 2001-02).

WOW!!! Beat OSU. Come out fighting.

• yes , # 1 let’s finish the season that way, this could very well be our year.

On a side note , there is not really very many times I’m going to ever agree with Kentucky fans - - -BUT on this I HAVE to agree.

I mean seriously ? - - this is a perfect example how media and others suck up to duke’s butt. - -they go out and get their butt kicked all over the floor by NC State lose by 22 and they drop ONE spot in the Rankings - - ONE - - what’s wrong with this picture? - - Anybody else they are gonna drop at least 3-4-5 spots. Forgot it’s Duke were talking about. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY