mightbe interesting conversation / Lamar Jackson

• Well this was/is kind of interesting , thought it might stir up some reactions opinions. centering on Lamar.

So was listening to Sports Nation this afternoon on the radio , and the topic of Lamar came up. - -Seems Lamar when out and bought all his O-Line Rolex watches -no biggie right ? Well seems like that didn’t sit very well with this lady that is a Baltimore Ravens fan.

She wrote and said she thought it was not good for Lamar - -wondering why he would do that , saying with the way the things are in today’s Society - -why Couldn’t Lamar give that money he spent on those O-Lineman and donate it to Charity. - She wrote that NFL players make insane money and they could buy their own Rolex. - finished up by saying not a good look Lamar.

So here is the question. - -What do you think ? - - Should or would it been a better thing if Lamar donated the money he spent for the players - -given it to a Charity – or would you of done the same thing ?

Actually I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer. - -I could see people’s argument EITHER way. -True the Lady might have a point most Charities count on a lot of donations and sure would of help -going towards finding a way for any kind of diease /illness - or going to like St Joe’s hospital right - -where the kids go that are really sick - -giving that money to that to have it help for whatever.

Yet on the other hand like someone said on the program said - - -It’s Lamar’s money , he should be able to spend it on whatever or whoever he wants - it’s his money. - -Like I said I can see both sides. - -So What ya think? – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I’m not a proponent of anyone making 100 million or whatever obscene amount of money they make - BUT - once the money is in their hands, they can do whatever they dang well like with it. I will send Lamar my address if he wants to donate to the poor.

• nuleafjhawk said:

I’m not a proponent of anyone making 100 million or whatever obscene amount of money they make - BUT - once the money is in their hands, they can do whatever they dang well like with it. I will send Lamar my address if he wants to donate to the poor.

lol, you and me both - -I’ll gladly stick my hand out lol

• @jayballer73 No one else’s damned business to tell anyone how they should spend their money. Let her become an NFL MVP and then she gets a voice.

There are no two sides to this at all.

• Pat bought gifts too, they all do!

• Lamar is on his rookie contract, so he’s only making a few million a year (only…). It’s common practice to take care of those that make you successful. This allows for future success that allows other generosity. Further more it’s his money to spend as he sees fit, he could of bought a bag of dicks to send to that lady!

• mayjay said:

@jayballer73 No one else’s damned business to tell anyone how they should spend their money. Let her become an NFL MVP and then she gets a voice.

There are no two sides to this at all.

Dam breathe man - -no reason to get all worked up like that - - -I agree it is his Money - -but I can see both sides I mean she makes a good point about if you going to give money away - why not give it to a Charity? - -The money could help save someone life. - -So YES there is two sides. - - do I agree? No I - - but just saying it’s not like if he gave it to the charity that would be a bad idea either - -

• dylans said:

Lamar is on his rookie contract, so he’s only making a few million a year (only…). It’s common practice to take care of those that make you successful. This allows for future success that allows other generosity. Further more it’s his money to spend as he sees fit, he could of bought a bag of dicks to send to that lady!

Electronic or Battery?