Bracketology , I know but hear me out

• Guys - and of Course Gals. - -Now I know this sounds nuts because it is BUT I was just surfing the sites today and I thought just for grins and Giggles I would check out Joey Buckets Bracketology for the upcoming season. - -Again believe I know guys the beginning of the season not even here yet - but hell as long as it’s up there just looking.

Now we all know this won’t come close - - -there is no way BUT I’m just tossing this out there - - -because I can lol - I saw this and I though - - -JMPIN - - - GEE - - HOSSA - -FATS - I know you all have missed that huh haven’t used it for a minute - - -anyways I thought Good GOD - if this were to happen - -that would just be totally insane. - -Listen to who he has in our bracket right now. - -He has us as the # 1 seed in the West - - The others in our Region are:

We would play the winner of the Michigan - -Tennessee game in the 2nd round - -that’s sweet huh? - - then other teams in our region are: - - Memphis - - Virginia as a 4 seed - - -Wisconsin - - Gonzaga as a 3 seed - -& then Kentucky as a 2 seed - -ummmm excuse me lol - - -so just for the hell what would your opinion be? - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Luckily it’s not going to play out that way, but you’d better spit on it that sucker is rough.

• Well Checked the brackets again today - - ol , Joey last update - -( Oct 3rd ) - -We are the # 1 in the West ( LA ) . - - -wish this would stick cause I love the top 4 seeds - -for sure not afraid of any of these other 3 at all - - - - # 1 - - KU - - - -# 2 - - Maryland - - - # 3 - -Gonzaga - - -# 4 - Virginia

East top four seeds would be tough - - -# 1 - - Louisville - - - -# 2 - - -Kentucky - - - # 3 - - -Villanova - - -# 4 - - Texas Tech

Boy I’m seeing a lot about Baylor this year - - Have them as a # 3 seed in the South - -they gonna be tough - - but I got faith in Drew lol. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• STOP IT. TOO SOON. IT’S TOO SOON UNTIL APRIL. STOP IT.

• DanR said:

STOP IT. TOO SOON. IT’S TOO SOON UNTIL APRIL. STOP IT.

Na , don’t think so - - but thanks for checking in

• STOP IT. Get a hobby. You have 6 months still to live a normal, productive life before a real bracket will actually get put together. Take a painting class. Go fishing. Learn to weld stained glass windows. Read some books. Knit. Get a dog. Brew some beer. Enjoy the basketball season. Do something that will last beyond worrying about whether we’ll be a #1 seed in the West with a bad second round matchup against Illinois or 75 other possible mediocre teams before the season even starts.\

OK, I’m done. Carry on! 😉

• DanR said:

STOP IT. Get a hobby. You have 6 months still to live a normal, productive life before a real bracket will actually get put together. Take a painting class. Go fishing. Learn to weld stained glass windows. Read some books. Knit. Get a dog. Brew some beer. Enjoy the basketball season. Do something that will last beyond worrying about whether we’ll be a #1 seed in the West with a bad second round matchup against Illinois or 75 other possible mediocre teams before the season even starts.\

OK, I’m done. Carry on! 😉

Na but thanks for stopping in - -for the following reason # 1 your not my daddy - - # 2 you sure the hell ain’t my mama are you? – # 3 - - -because basically if that’s what I look at then that’s what I look at - -Basketball is my hobby - - -# 4 - -I sure the hell am not worrying - - just stating what they put out I think it’s funny actually my self - -quite the opposite of worrying - - # 5 - -I’m not going to let someone that’s gets their underwear all twisted in a knot because - - -YOU DON’T LIKE IT ROFLMAO

So let’s summarize 1 - - -you go take a painting class - - - 2 - - - you go fishing - - - -3 -you go play badminton or tiddly winks - -OR go find a corner in a round room - - OR - - -OR - - -OR - - go catch a headlight - - or maybe play tag in the free way - -that might keep you busy lmao. - -But me – -NA don’t think I’m stopping at looking at this - - - have a great night.

• @jayballer73 I think you didn’t realize Dan was joshing you.

• mayjay said:

@jayballer73 I think you didn’t realize Dan was joshing you.

Sure I did

• @jayballer73 Oh, then maybe I didn’t realize you were joshing him! 💥

• mayjay said:

@jayballer73 Oh, then maybe I didn’t realize you were joshing him! 💥

Maybe lol