And so the Season begins

• Well it all starts tonight. - -My Packers vs Da Bears. Had to laugh my next door Neighbor to he had seen a deal that ESPN had done going over the Season and such how teams would do and such. - These idiots had Green Bay going 13-3 during the regular Season -and Going to the Super Bowl LOL

I Love my Packers BUT - -were not seeing it , what are these clowns seeing that we’re not. - -Not Concerned about the offensive side with Aaron - - But the defense couldn’t stop a runny nose - -well last year anyways - Didn’t see squat out of 1st team offense or defense in preseason - -Aaron didn’t take ONE snap. - we will see I guess

I have to question some of their moves - – -not impressed by any means with Kizer but DAM moves letting Jordy go - -and now Let Clay go. I know this the Packers better get their head out their a - - because Aaron only has maybe 5 yrs-6 maybe left he will be done - they have no back up - -they best be getting somebody in and grooming him to be the next QB - -just crazy - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Go bears! 😉

• BShark said:

Go bears! 😉

Screw the Bears lol, - na they will probably win - they beter playing at home and with their D

• I do rather like Aaron Rodgers but you are right.

• Da Bears have the better roster, but Rodgers…

• Wonder what happened to Eddie Lacy - -if he would of done a better job with his weight - - who knows - -lost track after he left GB - the guy would flat run you over and had speed. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Well to say I was surprised would be an under statement. - -For the 1st time in I can remember - -umm think we have a defense. - - Like Aaron said after the game the lady says well pretty defensive game saying Chicago gave Green Bay Fits - - like Aaron said Chicago’s defense is going to give ALOT of teams trouble

Thing is Green Bay got 5 QB sacks and 11 QB hits - -and the huge Int - -Like Aaron said our offense will improve BUT we got a Defense he said. - - I think after watching - -YES we do have a Defense for a change - - just one game – but I’ll take the start , tough place to win against a pretty good football team

• If the Packers only had Bart Starr…

• That was a rough opener…

Although I don’t know what they NFL expected. Love that rivalry, but that is a Sunday Night game. Not the electric start you’re looking for to get the season going.

• Kcmatt7 said:

That was a rough opener…

Although I don’t know what they NFL expected. Love that rivalry, but that is a Sunday Night game. Not the electric start you’re looking for to get the season going.

I Really wasn’t surprised with Green Bays offense this game to be perfectly honest. - - Your going against one of the leagues toughest Defense in the league. - -I knew they would struggle, so really no surprise there Aaron or no Aaron.

!st year coach for the Pack - - First live action Aaron has had this year - - not 1 snap in the pre season - - -New Offense - -that will get better. - -BUT their defense matched Chicago down for down - both was very , very good. - -Out of Chicago 65 offensive plays - -they had THREE - - ONLY THREE in the Red Zone. - - Preston Smith & Za ’ Darious Smith are huge pick ups for the Defense of the pack - -people are gonna be surprised. - -I had heard talk about how the defense was - -but last night got to see - -Big win for the Pack to start the Season for many reasons. - -1st it was a road win - - 2nd- - it was a divisional win against the defending division champ, - -3rd 5 out of the next 6 games for the Pack are at home.

5 QB sacks - -11 QB hits - -only 245 total yds for Chicago. - -Aaron and the offensive side will get better - -like Aaron said after the game - -Chicago defense gonna give ALOT of teams problems in the league - pretty dam stiff - -but like Aaron said - -WE got a defense

• jayballer73 said:

Kcmatt7 said:

That was a rough opener…

I Really wasn’t surprised with Green Bays offense this game to be perfectly honest. - - Your going against one of the leagues toughest Defense in the league. - -I knew they would struggle, so really no surprise there Aaron or no Aaron.

!st year coach for the Pack - - First live action Aaron has had this year - - not 1 snap in the pre season - - -New Offense - -that will get better. - -BUT their defense matched Chicago down for down - both was very , very good. - -Out of Chicago 65 offensive plays - -they had THREE - - THREE

Right. I mean the game was intense. I just thought there were better matchups to open the season. Steelers and Pats. Saints and Texans. Panthers and Rams.

Just so that we’d see some scoring and some big plays.

• Kcmatt7 said:

jayballer73 said:

Kcmatt7 said:

That was a rough opener…

!st year coach for the Pack - - First live action Aaron has had this year - - not 1 snap in the pre season - - -New Offense - -that will get better. - -BUT their defense matched Chicago down for down - both was very , very good. - -Out of Chicago 65 offensive plays - -they had THREE - - THREE

Right. I mean the game was intense. I just thought there were better matchups to open the season. Steelers and Pats. Saints and Texans. Panthers and Rams.

Just so that we’d see some scoring and some big plays.

the biggest reason I think was last year it had to do with GB 100th season or something along this line and this year it was Chicago’s 100 th - -it’s going to be interesting - -don’t worry once Aaron gets this new offense figured out - oh they gonna score more - -only thing is , looks like it has a defense to go along with it - -1st since 2010

• @jayballer73 it is the 100th year of the NFL.

• kjayhawks said:

@jayballer73 it is the 100th year of the NFL.

Ahh - - - there you go , I knew somewhere with that lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Two charter teams.

New England just got more talented with the signing of a second head case wide receiver -AB

• Wow everyone calling AB crazy now he looks like a genius. You ain’t stopping Brady with AB and a not doping Gordon.

• @kjayhawks Antonio Brown is fully capable of stopping himself!

• kjayhawks said:

Wow everyone calling AB crazy now he looks like a genius.

On second thought, let’s go back to crazy…

• My Packers HAVE to be the most un-impressive 3-0 in the NFL - -They have a really good defense - lead the league in take aways – GOD only knows how many sacks they have on the season , I know we got 6 yesterday - - I know w had 5 against Chicago - -got to be towards the top there.

At 1st I was thinking Dam the Denver running back was getting whatever he wanted against us - - BUT then I saw he had 22 carries at one point and only had 88 yards. - -That’s not the problem.

I think it’s the Coach and this new system. - -I think he is actually holding Aaron back - -hopefully he will let go - - Aaron at this point looks like a shell of what he has been - -not sure if it’s because of this new system or what - - I think so. - -I think he needs to turn Aaron go - -let him play more freely - - the only good thing is , I think they will get this turned around as the Season goes - -BUT dam offense way thay look like warm dog doo right now - -but hey we are 3-0 I guess lol. - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Just a reminder, the AFC title still goes through Foxboro.

• @jhawk7782 Honestly, they should just hand them the trophy now and let’s forget about football and get on with college basketball.

New England will win every Super Bowl until the end of eternity.

• @nuleafjhawk not this year❤💛

• @Crimsonorblue22 I hope you’re right, but I won’t be holding my breath.

No score in the 2nd half of the Raiders game and outscored 22-10 (and it should have been more) of yesterday’s game.

I’m a big Chief’s fan, but I’m also a realist. Right now, they don’t look very good to me. Jayballer73 said he thought the Packers were unimpressive at 3-0. I feel like we’re giving them a run for their money.

• Well - - - last night was just another example of how poorly this year in the NFL is being officiated.

You guys remember how I posted awhile back how my Packers were the least impressive 3-0 team in the league at that point ?

Don’t get me wrong - -I love Green Bay BUT Detroit just got absolutely screwed last’s nights game. - - Flowers had 2 hands to the face called on him late in the game - and there was no way on either one - -sure he was high BUT not in the face.

Don’t get me wrong Detroit had plenty opportunity to put the game out of reach - -have it under control - BUT just wet all over themselves – Green Bays defense stiffened quite well after the 1st quarter - -so happy with the addition of the Smiths - -great pass rushers. - -Detroit having to settle for field goals. - -Like the Announcer said - -your not beating Aaron with field goals.

This past weekends officials just showed how poorly they are doing this year - - I would be mad as Hell if I were Detroit. - -BUT - - - GO PACK.

• @jayballer73 Yeah, I’d love to be talking smack on the Chiefs - IF they were 5-1.

Honestly, the way they’re (not) playing right now - i don’t see another win on the horizon. If Mahomes gets healthy, the Chiefs offense still won’t be able to overcome the many defensive liabilities.

In short - we suck.

• nuleafjhawk said:

@jayballer73 Yeah, I’d love to be talking smack on the Chiefs - IF they were 5-1.

Honestly, the way they’re (not) playing right now - i don’t see another win on the horizon. If Mahomes gets healthy, the Chiefs offense still won’t be able to overcome the many defensive liabilities.

In short - we suck.

Oh I mean I’m not trying to talk smack on my boys - -die hard - -But kind of hard to talk smack when we have Aaron - -still we should of got beat last night- - I can’t even say a bad call the other way evened things out - -the officiating this year has been terrible for everybody - -but when it might just be one of those type of years - -that’s when things fall in place - - like BAD CALLS - it’s ok I’ll take 5-1 at this point - -Bad Calls or No bad Calls lol