Super Bowl or bust!

• I would love that so much - but - pretty high expectations for a team with basically a brand new defense and losing the fastest/best wide receiver in football.

• I’m waiting to see us make a few final moves to really round out the roster. Ben Watson apparently is an option as TE2 and Jamie Collins rumors have been swirling for a few days.

• Kcmatt7 said:

I’m waiting to see us make a few final moves to really round out the roster. Ben Watson apparently is an option as TE2 and Jamie Collins rumors have been swirling for a few days.

I’d be pretty okay with Collins. The defense might actually be good, looking at all the new players.

• BShark said:

Kcmatt7 said:

I’m waiting to see us make a few final moves to really round out the roster. Ben Watson apparently is an option as TE2 and Jamie Collins rumors have been swirling for a few days.

I’d be pretty okay with Collins. The defense might actually be good, looking at all the new players.

At the very least, I think we can scheme our way to around 20th. Which is all we need.

Depth still remains an issue. CB and WLB are super super thin.

• @nuleafjhawk I’m just as excited about the new defense. That old one needed a major overhaul and boy did it get one!

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.