oh hell no



  • di you guys see or hear that Beaty is suing Ku for Ku trying to get out of paying him his money? - -it’s not a good look for KU - - KU trying to blame him for things -this crap ha got to stop



  • suing Ku for breach of contract and unpaid wages. - -according to story the attorneys said KU started iscussing how they could get out of paying Beaty right after they fired him - - not a good look - - not a good look at all



  • So now not only is the Basketball program in hot water - Now the NCAA investigating our Football program for NCAA possible Violations - - saying Beaty wasn’t cooperating wit the exit interview. - -this could get ugly - -NCAA still checking into possible Football violations



  • Storm’s a brewing…



  • dylans said:

    Storm’s a brewing…

    you know it buddy. - -this is not a good look. - -don’t know if you read the whole thing BUT if not - -I heard it come across on the Radio - -the whole story is in the Journal World - - Our Athletic dept is looking really bad right now - -all kinds of negative pub going on mercy.



  • Can we sue Beaty for taking a terrible team and making them worse? For embarrassing the players, the fans, the University, the State of Kansas and individuals across the world who once loved football but now convulse at the sound of a whistle and the smell of leather?

    I believe we can and we should.



  • nuleafjhawk said:

    Can we sue Beaty for taking a terrible team and making them worse? For embarrassing the players, the fans, the University, the State of Kansas and individuals across the world who once loved football but now convulse at the sound of a whistle and the smell of leather?

    I believe we can and we should.

    they was even throwing out on how to try and get Beaty in trouble like finding a woman in his closet - -they KU needs to be very careful making statements like that -



  • Just saw the headline about 30 min ago when I got home. I will reserve judgment until I know more but what in God’s name is going on at KU? The dysfunction currently on display is sickening.

    Hats off to Zenger. The gift that keeps on giving.



  • tis4tim said:

    Just saw the headline about 30 min ago when I got home. I will reserve judgment until I know more but what in God’s name is going on at KU? The dysfunction currently on display is sickening.

    Hats off to Zenger. The gift that keeps on giving.

    this athletic dept is a hot mess of crap right now - -football – basketball - -what the hell



  • KU is withholding payments because they’re claiming there were NCAA violations that came to light during the exit interview process.



  • Texas Hawk 10 said:

    KU is withholding payments because they’re claiming there were NCAA violations that came to light during the exit interview process.

    ya I read that too - -so ya they should if that’s the case, yet been reported that they were looking for a reason as soon as they fired him to be able to get out of having to pay the 3 million - - somewhere came out they were hoping even like fining a dead hooker in his closet. - That’s not something they need to be saying - a comment like that could really backfire on them making those kind of statements if they said that - that is not a good look for Ku making those kind of statements.



  • This isn’t going to end well for David.



  • So from what I can gather the main sticking point is about the guy Beaty hired to be OC after he canned Meacham. Apparently the guy wasn’t NCAA certified so Beaty covered up the hiring and promised to pay Love later on. Love mentioned this fact in an exit interview and KU was like dude what the hell. So they investigated and are letting the NCAA take the lead on it. Love is currently an OC at a HS in California, where in their release they said he was the OC at KU. If there’s any doubt in anyone’s mind that Beaty was absolutely awful at his job this should put it to rest.



  • Any dishonesty and misrepresentations aside, I wonder, is it Beatty’s job to make sure the guy is “certified,” or the University that employs the assistant coach?



  • HighEliteMajor said:

    Any dishonesty and misrepresentations aside, I wonder, is it Beatty’s job to make sure the guy is “certified,” or the University that employs the assistant coach?

    In short, yes. He has to know and make sure anyone he hires is actually eligible to have that particular job. I don’t think it’s necessarily his job to make sure they get eligible (that’s on the coach and AD), but it is Beaty’s responsibility to know whether it’s been done or not.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.