OH No Huggy

• boy we for sure have it bad - -no doubt about that - - -BUT

Ol Huggy Bear just keeps getting worse for his Season. - -West Virginia just dismissed Esha Amahad = = =And Wesley Harris - -can it get any worse for them lol. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Oh damn.

• How many scholarship players are left this year at WVU? Wow…

• Ahmad has been in and out of the doghouse for years. Crazy two starters down

• They each played 30+ minutes vs KU. 13 pts & 8 rebounds. 🤬

• @BeddieKU23 ya they were saying this basically was their top two players.- Not sure if it was for the year or not - -but was kind of sounding like it quite possibly. - Something I think about the intrigurity to the team or against basketball standards - - something like that I think - -Amhad was suspended last year for some time. - - You put that with Bolden still out and Konate for the year - - equals massive

• @jayballer73

Well I’ll believe they are dismissed when they dont take the court against KU in Allen. I’m sure despite them being down a few guys they will still be beating us in Allen for 30 minutes or so until we wake up. Seems to happen every year

• I guess this is least fair to the two teams they’ve already played twice, Texas Tech and Texas, kinda like the guy in my fantasy league that quit setting his line halfway through the season. F that guy. Anyway, both teams handles business and beat West Virginia, home and away, but Texas Tech won one of those games by only 3.

• Of coarse before KSU has to play them on the road in a few weeks. Man KSUs is just getting everything one could imagine in their corner (WV blew a 21 point lead in Methattan).

• kjayhawks said:

Of coarse before KSU has to play them on the road in a few weeks. Man KSUs is just getting everything one could imagine in their corner (WV blew a 21 point lead in Methattan).

Don’t jump to conclusions just yet. They still have to play the game. No game is a “gimme”. Especially not this year.

If you had said NC State would only score 24 points in an entire game during the shot clock era I would have said you’re nuts. But there it is.

As much as KSU is in an enviable position right now they are very capable of soiling the bed, something I fully expect them to do. They’re so used to being a conference afterthought that I don’t think they know how to handle being in first place. The pressure will get to them. Wouldn’t be the first time teams have wilted down the stretch allowing us to retain our rightful spot as conference champs. KSU has been given an opportunity. Let’s see if they can capitalize or if they Bruce it away.

• Thought I posted in this thread but I guess it didn’t go through.

First huge down year for Huggy there since 12-13. I expect their program will recover again.