Living in Omaha...ahhhh

• So I watch pregame on ESPNU then right before tip off they send it over to the LSU v Kentucky game.

I look at the channel guide and it says Big12 semi final game Iowa st v Kansas. But no go.

I look at the local Big12 network channel which is the CW and no sports there either.

I watched the game on an iPad. That’s when it wasn’t overwhelmed by the number of people watching the game.

Omaha has a large Kansas fan base and a lot of KU alum. How does cox cable the big12 and espn do this?

I blame the Huskers for running off to the big10.

That added a lot to my frustration of the game.

• @JRyman I’m in central ks, and cox cable said it was on espnu, but wasn’t. It was on fox sports.

• Foxsports1 had big east or something like that. Foxmidwest had some nobody turny.

Overall I was pissed

• @JRyman don’t blame you! I’m just pissed, period! I do think we played the best team last pm. Anxious to see if ISU can hit like they did tonight, tomorrow .

• I’d be upset if I was an ISU fan too. Omaha is just across the river from the state of Iowa! I really hate it when these networks make these harebraned decisions. Alas, I live in SEC country, but got to watch the KU game on ESPNU!

• @wissoxfan83 think espnu had an sec game on, here.