Putting things in perspective my friends

• You know my friends , As we know how avid I am on my sports - - KU - -GREEN BAY - - NY - - we all know that , and my mouth get’s me in trouble some times - - no a lot of times when some talk smack on them - -just that way. I fret - -I agrue - -I guess on who is coming - -I try and defend and then - - - I get hit with REAL LIFE- -then I realize these things are JUST A GAME - - A SPORT - -ENTERTAINMENT - - love them BUT :

Real Life smacks me such as today. - Found out my daughter-in-law and my grand daughter who is a little over 1 yr old were in a car wreck , and rolled the car with grandaughter in it - -Then is when this guy - -hit’s his knee’s and gives thanks to Almighty - -My Saviour - -their going to be ok. - Car is gone - -but that’s ok - -you can replace cars - -you can’t replace loved ones. - -Thank you farther. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Sports takes a long distance back seat to things like this. Praying for a full and speedy recovery for your daughter-in-law and granddaughter and comfort for family and friends.

• @jayballer73

I’m sure the entire KU Buckets group will keep you and your family in our prayers. This group may bicker back and forth over some things, but we all care about each other and will stick together and support each other in times of tragedy, or in this case, thankfully, near tragedy. Wishing your DIL and granddaughter speedy recoveries!

• @jayballer73 - where you been, dude? Everything OK? Miss your comments…🧐