Louisiana recruiting for Kansas!!!!!

• Hey any word on tony hull on the recruiting Trail he’s being getting some really good recruits out of the state of Louisiana is there any word on any new recruiting developments for us in that particular state

• @ReggieKansas We have ONE recruit lol - - thing is IF Les Miles is who we end up with & he retains Tony that would be a pretty sweet duo to hit Louisiana. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• jayballer73 said:

@ReggieKansas We have ONE recruit lol - - thing is IF Les Miles is who we end up with & he retains Tony that would be a pretty sweet duo to hit Louisiana. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Check the kid that was just offered by Hull. Lowell Narcisse. He was an LSU commit when Miles was still there. Les liked him a lot, but when Les was fired LSU moved on, and he ended up in JUCO.

• Definitely more and more smoke. Looking at his CC stats, I am disappointed though. He is either a project or a guy you move to a new position.

• Kcmatt7 said:

Definitely more and more smoke. Looking at his CC stats, I am disappointed though. He is either a project or a guy you move to a new position.

Yeah the other QB on their roster is better, but he’s going to Michigan. KU doesn’t have a lot of options. Wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to run a read option heavy scheme with him and Pooka.

• @BShark I wouldn’t be mad about that. He did have great rushing numbers. Either way, I’m glad to see that Hull is still authorized to still be offering scholarships. Definitely a good sign…

• I wonder how long until it’s announced… If it’s Miles, the deal is done. They just have to interview a handful of candidates so that there isn’t a lawsuit.

• BShark said:

jayballer73 said:

@ReggieKansas We have ONE recruit lol - - thing is IF Les Miles is who we end up with & he retains Tony that would be a pretty sweet duo to hit Louisiana. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Check the kid that was just offered by Hull. Lowell Narcisse. He was an LSU commit when Miles was still there. Les liked him a lot, but when Les was fired LSU moved on, and he ended up in JUCO.

wait buddy how long has Les been removed from LSU ? -so this kid would have any eligibility left? - -Tony is recruiting him? -didn’t get to see on video on him

• jayballer73 said:

BShark said:

jayballer73 said:

wait buddy how long has Les been removed from LSU ? -so this kid would have any eligibility left? - -Tony is recruiting him? -didn’t get to see on video on him

Les was at LSU in 2016. That kid is just a FR, has 3 years left.

• BShark said:

jayballer73 said:

BShark said:

jayballer73 said:

Les was at LSU in 2016. That kid is just a FR, has 3 years left.

Oh OK - -so he is a QB I take it - -would be nice to get him then

• Yep. More of a runner than a passer, but has athletic ability and speed you can work with.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.