Our Ladies.

• Well guys we have to give props to out Ladies. – Our Soccer team improves to 3-0 beats Oregon State 3-0 sweet game. - -Oregon State gets 2 shots on goal the entire game - - 2 - - Our Ladies had 13 shots on goal. True Oregon State falls to 0-3 but still pretty nice way to stat the Season. - Next up Oregon.

Then got to give Major – Major props to our Volleyball team. - -Jusyt have to say we are really young sounds like - -didn’t reconize hardly any of the names. - Gonna be an interesting year , we could easily struggle - -just young. I’ll yell you what though what a tough group. Tonight on the road 1s game of the year - -we come out and BAM fall behind 0-2 in set’s - - 21-25 - - -23-25 - -Then we promptly come back when the next two - - 25-20- - and 27-25. - - Then had a really good tie breaker and won that 15-8. - This should build some confidence - -character for these ladies wow what a match. Sweet way to start the season, not holding any great expectations just good to see them battle and they did BATTLE - -didn’t give up being down 0-2. Zoe Hill had a monster game. - So proud way to go to both our ladies teams - -keep it up and as always - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 I listened to the 4th and 5th set. Coach B sounded pretty mad about some calls. I wish the game was on tv sun. Might have to pay 4.99. i bet it’s not on cox yet. I’m thinking not all the ESPN + ku games will be on the tv channels they told us about. Hope I’m wrong.

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@jayballer73 I listened to the 4th and 5th set. Coach B sounded pretty mad about some calls. I wish the game was on tv sun. Might have to pay 4.99. i bet it’s not on cox yet. I’m thinking not all the ESPN + ku games will be on the tv channels they told us about. Hope I’m wrong.

The Ladies showed some character last night for sure didn’t they? - - That 1st set they jumped out 8-2 lead and then things went South pretty quick, - -Finding themselves down 0-2 in the match didn’t look good at all , they are young they gonna struggle I’m sure at different times but I think we are gonna be just fine. Zoe had a really good match and Ya sure sounded like some really questionable calls late sure was a lot of challenges - that to me tells me that the line judge what ever they are called weren’t really tuned in. - -almost like every other play pretty proud of the way they fought back. seemed like every other point was being challenged Don’t forget we play the same Arkansas team at 1 Sunday – it shows they are showing on ESPN plus - - let’s do it again. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Well the ladies not doing to bad.- - Women’s Soccer team is 5-0-2 - -kind of sad in a way though hold a team to ONE shot on your goal but still can’t win - ends in a tie - Yet still unbeaten.

The Women’s Volleyball team went to 4-2 today plays again tonight. Play again tonight at 7 - going to be a challenging yr hope they stand up and show America we are here to stay - boy though we missing some huge pieces from last years team - -like Kelsie and a couple of others I’m still pulling for them

• @jayballer73 they say anything about Patricia montero?

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@jayballer73 they say anything about Patricia montero?

I think she played? - - Was she hurt? - -I just caught the last set today - -gonna listen tonight at 7. - I’m pretty sure they mentioned her name a couple of times today Today was our 1st sweep. - - 25-13 - - -26-24 - - 25-19 - hope we can win Tonight. We have Auburn

• @jayballer73 she went down w/knee injury last week, same knee as her acl last year. She also tore other acl her first or before her first year. I was worried she did it again. She’s our strongest player. I was at the st. Fair

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@jayballer73 she went down w/knee injury last week, same knee as her acl last year. She also tore other acl her first or before her first year. I was worried she did it again. She’s our strongest player. I was at the st. Fair

Ahh. well I could of swore I heard them mention her. - - I really like Jada Burse sorry for the spelling there is another but at this minute I can’t remember her name - - - age. - I think our big 12 Schedule will be interesting to say the least. Hoping for an upper half, not looking for a lot THIS season. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY