Svi

• 31 still in ot

• Him and Hart played great tonight, Svi 6 for 11 from downtown. Hart had 37 but took 28 shots to get it while Svi only took 20 to get his 31. If he can keep this up, he will be playing good minutes off the bench next season.

• Hart’s a ball hog. Malik scored!

• Svi has been the big surprise of the Summer League and looks like maybe the steal of the draft.

• @JayHawkFanToo no surprise

• Lakers won the draft I think. I’d sure love to see Svi crack that rotation. It will be tough though, with LBJ, Ingram, Stephenson, Caldwell-Pope and Hart taking up minutes.

I almost think that maybe Magic talked LBJ into making the move to Point-Forward and defending the 4 man…

• Kcmatt7 said:

Lakers won the draft I think. I’d sure love to see Svi crack that rotation. It will be tough though, with LBJ, Ingram, Stephenson, Caldwell-Pope and Hart taking up minutes.

I almost think that maybe Magic talked LBJ into making the move to Point-Forward and defending the 4 man…

hopeful that SVI can get some quality minutes he has been playing really well. - - Now ME - -I’ve got a twisted mind, if I were talented enough and was drafted and drafted high enough to get that guaranteed contract - -Hell ya - me personally I could give a rats ass if I pulled my warmup jersey off for a minute or not lol. - -I’ll just sit here on the end of the bench - -collect my money and not break a sweat - -I’d be good to go lol. - -I’m just playing , I know in reality for sure if your drafted - and drafted high enough for a guaranteed contract they didn’t draft you to sit on the end of the bench and just collect your money - - Not only that but those players got that fire in their belly and love the game - - love to play. – just trying to throw out my feeble attempt at humor - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Lakers down by 17 at the half to Portland in the summer league title. Svi and the lakers are struggling offensively with 33 points while Svi is 0 for 5 from distance and the lakers have yet to make a 3.

• Lakers go down in finals but Svi makes All-NBA Summer League Second Team.

• Svi name 3rd most impressive rookie in the Summer League.