Happy 4th!

• Although we may view with dismay the fragmentation in our country, letโ€™s still all remember that millions have fought, and over a million have died, in the service of our country. Our hard-won independence has grown into a set of freedoms never seen in any country or society that survived, and we need to remember all the people who have worked so loyally to keep our values vibrant and a model for the world.

Happy Birthday, America! The โ€œMany Happy Returnsโ€ part is up to each of us, and all of us, in celebrating together.

• @mayjay thank you and many thanks all around! My sister and family returned to their cabin(home)in Colorado. still in preevacuation mode though, from the fire. Thanks to all the firefighters! Happy 4th! A bunch of family are on the way to my home๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

• @Crimsonorblue22 My stepson, D-in-L, and grandkids land here in Columbia in 3 hrs after flying from Hawaii! Three weeks, including 5 day drive to Disney World. Big pool parties plannedโ€“and the ?#!^%%#% kitchen is finally done!

• To celebrate, I cleaned out my garage some with the day off.

• Taking off work early this evening 8pm or so to enjoy the fireworks, grill some brauts, and drink a cold one (or two). I love the Fourth of July one of my favorite times of the year!

• A healthful thanks to the people that make it possible for our country to still be, despite all the criticism, the shinning light for the rest of the world. We are the land of the free because of the brave.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@mayjay thank you and many thanks all around! My sister and family returned to their cabin(home)in Colorado. still in preevacuation mode though, from the fire. Thanks to all the firefighters! Happy 4th! A bunch of family are on the way to my home๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Huge thanks to all the fire fighters, I think they get over looked sometimes. Iโ€™m here to tell you as a former fire fighter myself itโ€™s no fun - -itโ€™s no fun getting that call at 2:30 โ€“ 3:00 in the morning. - -getting called out - - Itโ€™s no but BUT I did it because I careโ€ฆ - I was on a fairly large volunteer fire dept in a rural town - -Itโ€™s a different game thatโ€™s for sure, Be sound asleep and hear your alarm on the radio go off say Butler County 541 this is for Butler County 541. Pretty hard always had such a long way to go - a lot of country side fires houses etc.

Standing on top of a roof on fire cutting the hole through the roof for ventilation and seeing those flames shoot up towards you โ€“ -- being backup to the lead entering a house only to find out the electricity hasnโ€™t been cut - - - pretty scary.

Yes a very happy 4th of July to all my friends - -but a special shout out to the hard working Fire fighters thatโ€™s on duty now - -instead of being at home - their at the house - -be safe my friends - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @JayHawkFanToo despite all the criticism

• @JayHawkFanToo u said it.