Got to watch me some

• Got to see ,e some Zero last Night - - - Frank doing what Frank do - -get down with your bad self buddy - - -Frank with a DAGGER late game against Svi’s Lakers team in the Summer league - - loved it. - -Frank such a bad ass - - -lover his approach - -still provin people not us guys but showin he belongs. Our boy ended up with 16 points – 9 assists.

Our other boy Svi - not to bad either 15 points - - 3-6 from the 3 - and a couple of nice flushes - -one right in front of Bagley - -Bagley not in time and burnt Justin Jackson - -gotta give SVI some atta boys. - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 was so fun to watch and I’m so happy for them. They are so deserving. Hope the rest of the KU guys do well too.

• I heard Trae Young had a really bad outing, 0-9 from the field and 0-6 from the three with the first two shots being air balls…in the first half alone…

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@jayballer73 was so fun to watch and I’m so happy for them. They are so deserving. Hope the rest of the KU guys do well too.

Sure was and watching Frank do his thing - -like the announcers said during the highlight he turned a tough shot into a tougher one and just buried it - - that’s our boy. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @JayHawkFanToo finished 4-20. Ouch. Still hasn’t seen a shot he doesn’t like. Gotta love the coaching he’s received up to his point— no shot selection. Proving that yes Virginia there is such thing as a bad three point shot.

• @dylans

Mason had another good game against the Warriors but Sacramento lost big. Bagley was unimpressive. Selden and Svi also having good games.

• @JayHawkFanToo svi played tonight?

• @JayHawkFanToo shoot! I missed it. Good to see him get some boards and asts

• @Crimsonorblue22

Svi played on Tuesday and had a decent game; he is second in scoring for the Lakers. Selden had a very nice game and ended up with 20 points and led the Grizzlies to a close win over Utah.

Svi, Mason and Selden are all either 1 or 2 in scoring for their teams. Newman has not played because he has already a two way contract and is not really playing for a roster spot. Preston, Graham and Jackson will be playing in the Vegas League starting in a few days. Here is the complete schedule.

• @JayHawkFanToo I’ve seen them all, saw the game I missed later. Newman has a sprained ankle

• NBA Summer League is more about guys playing for specific roles. It’s nice, for example, that Svi is scoring, but the more important thing is whether he is making threes off kick outs. I would almost ignore every other stat for Svi, because he’s not going to be in the role of a big scorer for the Lakers once the season starts.

Same for Selden, although he may be able to have an expanded role for Memphis. It’s generally a bad sign for a guy that is not entering his first or second season to be at summer league, however. That may mean that player is behind the development curve that the team has set out for them, so its good that Selden is playing well, as many more experienced players on summer league rosters end up not making the team ultimately.

Mason’s role should shift more to facilitating rather than scoring. That will be his role in the regular season, so that is where his focus should be now, also.

• Selden was injured for such a long time last season. Hope this is just to get the kinks out!

• @justanotherfan Think he is doing that quite nicely. - -Had 9 assists to go with his points against the Lakers the other night. - Not really worried that much about Frank I think he showed well enough during their other point being hurt last year that he is going to hang around

• @jayballer73

Absolutely agree. Frank should be in the league for a decade or more if he stays healthy. He may never start, but he should become a very good backup, and may even win a title if he lands in the right spot.

• @justanotherfan

Selden has already started games for the Grizzlies and has a contract in place so he is just playing to get back in shape after injuries.

Mason is playing SG with Fox who is playing PG when they are together. I am probably biased but I believe Mason has outplayed Fox so far.

Other KU players to watch are Ellis with the Bucks, Jackson with the Suns and Doyle with the Nets.

• @JayHawkFanToo Oh for sure agree with you about Frank out playing fox at this point. Did Fox being hurt play into this? yes it did to a certain extent anyways , I still believe Frank would of out played him even if he wouldn’t of got hurt.

People may question how I could think that -that’s a Valid question. My only train of thought is , that I believe SOME and SOME people never had believed Frank could do what he did - -but yet he walks away with every honor a player could have in his Senior yr of College-well let me clarify other then a National Championship - doesn’t mean he isn’t a really solid player - -as we know there are hundreds of very good players that walk away without a National Championship.

Is Frank an over achiever? Possibly , BUT I have or lean more towards I think Frank has put himself where he is because of his work ethic , His determination to make believers out of non-believers – Frank has had to prove himself from day one. - -I mean look at where this guy originally was going to play College ball. - -Talk about someone falling into our lap , and he more then exceeded expectations for everybody. I mean seriously , how many of us would of ever thought this guy would end up winning the Naismith award - the National player of the year voted by Coach’s and sports writers? - - -I Frank has this I’ll show you - I’ll prove to you I belong - -quite possibly that so called chip on his shoulder , and I believe he has proved he belongs in the NBA for GOD’S sake - I know he proved me wrong if you would of told me he would be on an NBA roster - - 4 -5 yrs ago I would ofsaid no way - -I’m glad me proved me wrong.

Frank is a guy that just shows if you put in the work - -you’ll reap the rewards , now I’m not sayin he is an NBA stud by any means -BUT I think he has more then held his own , at least so far and I believe he is right there with Fox for sure, thusly this is why I say I feel even if Fox didn’t get hurt I think Frank would of worked even harder and got those minutes - -he just has that bulldog approach. - Love me some Frank Mason - -just clutch. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY