Maybe a long shot but - - -anyways

• Just curious , may be a really long shot but I’m just asking - - throwing this out today. Is there any mothers out there that runs with this mob here in KU Buckets?

If so then I just want to say Happy mothers day - -Hope you have an awesome day , takes a special woman to be a mother -Props go out to ya. Like I said who knows maybe there is some mothers here with the group that are also sports freaks

To all my other KU bucketeers - -Tell your wives - -girlfriends the twinkle of your eye OR even your own Mothers - tell them OL JAYBALLER 73 says - -Happy Mothers day - -nothing but the best for each and everyone of them. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 for a second I read that as “any mother[f…ers]”. I thought you were suggesting we are hardcore and nobody else out there can run with us. Happy mother’s day @jayballer73 you big softy! 🙂

• @Crimsonorblue22 Quite Welcome

• approxinfinity said:

@jayballer73 for a second I read that as “any mother[f…ers]”. I thought you were suggesting we are hardcore and nobody else out there can run with us. Happy mother’s day @jayballer73 you big softy! 🙂

LOL you a goof lol - -but hey we ARE hardcore lol but it’s ok for Mom’s to run with the big dogs - You know why? - -Cause if it weren’t for Mom’s - -we wouldn’t be here to run lmao/

Big Softy- - Ya I reckon so lol - - deep down there believe it or not I can even surprise myself lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY