Thursday Night games.

• it’s the catalina wine mixer

• UK fans ripping Cal a new one, tired of all the OADs. Not giving KSU much credit and calling it the worst team they played all season…too stupid to realize what they are actually saying.

• truehawk93 said:

haha…the same Webber that called a TO with no TO left? haha…the fab 5 Webber? PJ Washington’s FTs pretty much lost this game for uk.

I guess that in the record books that TO never happened because the NCAA vacated both of the Fab5’s Final 4 appearances!

• @JayHawkFanToo KU? or KSU fans?

• @mayjay

Refresh your browser, dang autocorrect changed UK to KU. 😄

• Blown said:

Loyola coach is prob a good dude. But he reminds of a fraud that would have been a character on something about mary

Actually, if we don’t win, I’d love to see Loyola go ALL the WAY and for the sister to hold that trophy. A true Cinderella story.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

UK fans ripping Cal a new one, tired of all the OADs. Not giving KSU much credit and calling it the worst team they played all season…too stupid to realize what they are actually saying.

Sorry azz losers. I don’t like ksu either, but for different reasons. They are actually ONE of the better teams they’ve played. Their fan base is the dumbest ever.

They need to be reminded that two B12 teams beat them this year.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

@mayjay

Refresh your browser, dang autocorrect changed UK to KU. 😄

Even auto correct knows a good team when it sees one. It’s got KU all the way.

• Blown said:

Loyola coach is prob a good dude. But he reminds of a fraud that would have been a character on something about mary

Loved his jacket. Takes me back to the Denny Crum days. Remember Denny Crum of L’ville?

• Night all, talk with you tomorrow during what I expect to be a great game for KU.

Rock Chalk

• Epic game chat fellows! I feel like I lived that K-St UK game.

• Best thing I’ve ever heard come out of coach Ks mouth, (I’m paraphrasing as I heard it 24 hours ago and don’t really like the man enough to look it up.) The game against Syracuse is the national championship. Don’t worry about anyone else’s path. Just concentrate on the one game in front of you. Each game is the Chanpionship game and the only game that matters.

• Thanks for the read on Rupp rafters @Bshark

I did feel the need to add one barb.

0_1521810855448_47553FC9-0F32-4906-8690-A5C62504B925.jpeg

• Kentucky fans are actually blaming the refs for the reason they lost. It doesn’t take a genius to know they shot 15 more FT’s then K-St.

• @BeddieKU23 …but the refs kept putting the one guy on the team that was missing ft on the line. Touch fouls off ball on him…Lol what a bunch of crybabies.

How about having the coach pull the brick artist? Oh, because he was the only aggressive player. UK was deeply flawed and seemingly lacked effort late. The try hard award goes to Brucey’s boys.

• @dylans

It was a painful game to watch. I get it, the refs had their hands all over it.

Up to PJ to step up and make em. We would be doing the same if it was Azubuike or Garrett at the line bricking shots all night.

One sane fan did post this is response to their conspiracy that the ref’s f’d them over.

*So your conspiracy theory is that the refs fouled out half the K-State rotation in an effort to ensure that a 65% free throw shooter would get 20+ free throws?

You understand how stupid that conspiracy sounds right? In a game where UK dug themselves a huge hole to start the game, and then followed it up with an 8 minute field goal drought… you are trying to blame the refs for free throws and fouling out K-State’s team?

That must have taken a couple whole rolls of tin foil to come up with that conspiracy. That’s some pizza-gate, lizard people, Elvis is still alive crap right there.*

• @BeddieKU23 No. I would be pissed at Self for letting it happen again, not the refs.

• Correction: Big Blown Nation

• I read a few of the threads on the UK forum and sounds like the vast majority of posters/fans are tired of the OADs and Cal’s system that benefits a few players and makes Cal look good on draft night but the fans get screwed in the process. I can understand their frustration.

• @Buster-1926 they fricken got beat because just of the same train of thought of their fans. - -If you watched their body language you could tell they weren’t in this game. - They just got beat period -that got beat by a team by a team that wanted it more on this night. - If you look and even you won’t ever see it admitted - you’ll see a team that silently feels or falls to the ol referee theory of screwing them just like their fans do every time they lose.

Oh well the ref’s screw them every time they play KU - -the ref’s screw them in the NCAA the ref’s screw them every time thy lose a game. - MY response to that - - SCREW KENTUCKY – the simple fact is K State lead that game pretty much like 98% of the game from opening tip to the final buzzer - they only trailed what? - like maybe 2 minutes the entire game. – - you can’t stand K-State? - -great awesome that’s you. - I don’t like them either but to say their sorry? - -come on get that shit out of here --they beat this bunch with out Wade he played like maybe 6 minutes? - - maybe? - - I love it - -I’m pulling for EVERY Big 12 team in the tourney - -finally this year we showing up in the tourney some - the better the league plays the better we look.

It’s not a good look when no matter what you never wanna give any team credit when credit is due. - -I don’t like K- State - -but if they deserve some credit - -I’m giving them credit - bottom line is - K- State just took it to them - showed they wasn’t going to be intimidated . - -good for the league

• DanR said:

I’m guessing the KSU fans won’t be cheering for KU tomorrow, but what the hell. hope they can enjoy some success in whatever form it happens.

If KState wouldn’t have been playing hated Kentucky, or Duke or NC or MSU, we probably would have been cheering against them too!

• @wissox Idk. I would have been torn for sure. But at the moment, want the extra B12 revenue from the wins so we can use it to hire a competent football coach next season.

Is KU a better job than FAU? How much would it cost to get Lane Kiffin?

• @Buster-1926 WOW no really sure how you feel what I said was did respectful - -but whatever like you say floats your boat. - maybe paranoia who knows - Any ways will be glad when you give K-State credit they deserve - -I’ll wait - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Buster-1926 @jayballer73 C’mon, kids, let’s not turn on each other about K State, of all things. Plenty of time for that after we beat them on April 2 and bring home the NC trophy.

• @Buster-1926 boring game!