Oh can you feel that - - can you smell it?

• I can. - -It - - Is Silvio De Sousa. - -All I can say is HOLY CRAP… I love Mitch Lightfoot I really do - -BUT I think we have just found the 1st backup to Doke , and to imagine this kid is just starting to scratch the surface.

There is no doubt he can be a double double Machine - - Mercy. - - All this does is - just show teams that play us is going to have to respect our inside game between him and Doke - -which in turn you see what that does for the perimeter game. - -JUMPIN - -GEE - -HOSSIE - - TOADS.

You know coming into the tourney Coach said that we were going to have to have Mitch and Silvio pick it up - and pick it up they did - -there really was.no drop off during this tourney. Mercy that gives me hope. – -We play like this - I’m telling ya I think we play with ANYBODY this year – again - - ANYBODY - - -Awsome Silvio, to think this kid should still be in High School - -man he has come alive. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I love seeing Silvio actively box out after every shot. He and Dok complement each other beautifully. Very different strengths.

• Can you imagine when Silvio starts to feel comfortable enough to try more to defend the rim - -become more of a shot blocker? - - -HOLY CRAP - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 I noticed that even though he has shown some good offensive moves, he didn’t need to use any of them. His 16 pts all came on pick and rolls, garbage baskets, and hustle plays. Just using his size and athletic ability. He was big and strong enough to hold his ground against Sag…not an easy thing to do.

• Hawk8086 said:

@jayballer73 I noticed that even though he has shown some good offensive moves, he didn’t need to use any of them. His 16 pts all came on pick and rolls, garbage baskets, and hustle plays. Just using his size and athletic ability. He was big and strong enough to hold his ground against Sag…not an easy thing to do.

He is a decent shooter. Doesn’t matter this year but next year when Self goes back to two bigs it will be nice. Should still have decent spacing with say, Dedric and Silvio as the bigs, because both can can a jumper with consistency.