OK, so here is the question

• So here is the question , if it were up to you , you made the decision Who would you have guard Trae Tuesday?

Read from another site - -They think Garrett. - you think that is a good choice? - I really don’t know. - So do we have Garrett or do we chase him with multiple? - -Garrett - -Vick & then MAYBE some Graham? - -what you think? - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I take option C: lock Trae up in the dungeon before the game.

• @Jayballer54 Combo, keep someone fresh and double some to make him give up the ball.

• I will say Devonte with Garret and Newman helping with the double team and traps.

• I would love to just put Garrett on him, but it will probably end up being a lot of switching. And double-teaming him on high ball screens.

I’d pick him up right at half court and play him REALLY physical from there. force him to do one of two things. Either drive or pass. But he is not going to beat me by shooting the three ball. If they try to shake him loose with a high ball screen, I would hedge extremely hard with Doke/Mitch/De Sousa and let my defender be able to go over the top of the screen to prevent an easy 3.

The one thing I’d really make sure I did is put in a play where we post him up. Either with Vick, Garrett or Svi. But I would love to see an isolation where we force him to defend in the paint. at 170 lbs, he is either going to get warn down or foul. Sometimes good offense can be your best defense.

• Have the football player " guard " him. Hard. Several times.

• @Kcmatt7 we don’t want DG in foul trouble.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Agreed. I wouldn’t put DG on him unless it happened via switch.

• Kcmatt7 said:

I would love to just put Garrett on him, but it will probably end up being a lot of switching. And double-teaming him on high ball screens.

I’d pick him up right at half court and play him REALLY physical from there. force him to do one of two things. Either drive or pass. But he is not going to beat me by shooting the three ball. If they try to shake him loose with a high ball screen, I would hedge extremely hard with Doke/Mitch/De Sousa and let my defender be able to go over the top of the screen to prevent an easy 3.

The one thing I’d really make sure I did is put in a play where we post him up. Either with Vick, Garrett or Svi. But I would love to see an isolation where we force him to defend in the paint. at 170 lbs, he is either going to get warn down or foul. Sometimes good offense can be your best defense.

Sounds good but you can take it to the bank he isn’t going to foul. - he will let you go first, won’t begin to contest especially in the 1st half. I don’t know if it is Kruger or him or a combo of both - but he is not risking getting in foul trouble to where he has to sit. I’ve seen him to many times just totally back away – wave an arm as you blow by him - and jog down the court on defense in the 1st half.

Could be coach tells him not to worry concentrate on the offensive end don’t know - -but he isn’t going t be in foul trouble - he just won’t allow that to happen. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• nuleafjhawk said:

Have the football player " guard " him. Hard. Several times.

Ya know - -are we sure he is even still with the team? - especially since now De-Sousa is on board? - -I’ve scrolled up and down the bench at different times during recent games and I haven’t seen him. - -Does anyone know for sure he still with the team? - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I think DG, Garrett, and Vick all take turns. DG has to avoid fouling though.

• @Jayballer54 Sosiniski’s there. No way he’s playing meaningful minutes though.