Oh man prayers sent

• Man so sad to hear. Just heard on our local sports program out of Topeka. - so sorry for Andrew Jones of Texas:

Andrew was diagnosed with Leukemia today - - -so sad thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. – GOD BLESS

• Yikes! That is terrible. I will be keeping him in my prayers as well.

• @Jayballer54

Get to M.D. Anderson ASAP.

• jaybate 1.0 said:

@Jayballer54

Get to M.D. Anderson ASAP.

This kind of puts everything in perspective, sports is one thing but we are talking about this young man’s life ya know? - Heard he has started his treatment. - -I’ve lost to many loved ones to Cancer , such an ugly disease - -prayers sent this young man’s way. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Jayballer54 My family and my Church friends send our PRAYERS out to Andrew Jones of Texas. We pray for him, his family and friends and asking for his families understanding and comfort during this difficult time. We ask for God’s touch and to provide the strength for all that are directly involved to continue to face this difficult situation and his fight against Leukemia. I’m sure ALL of the “KUbuckets Nation” now have the Jones Family in their daily prayers. I have asked God to reach out to this family and to continue to comfort Andrew at this time.

• @Red.Rooster Thank you for that my friend. - -I mean I don’t know the kid personally ya know but - -you just have to ask why - why does this have to happen . - -just pray things will turn for him - thoughts and prayers. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY