Hmmmm interesting thought/possibility

• So was doing some surfing and ran across this article off the LJW

As we all know we are shy on depth for this team. Cunliffe becomes eligible they say for the Nebraska game should be anyways.

Well they was talking about in the past when teams have been shy on depth that Basketball Coaches have hit p their football programs fro help. - -We have had football players in the passed, -I can think of one anyways - - Clint Normore - - Play a sweet game for us I believe hit a clutch shot in with Danny in National Championship Game right?

Well anyways they was talking about our front line, talking about how Self had left Doke in for conditioning , but mentioned that at some point Self was gonna want to in some games be able to rest his players - -Well this is where this came up there is a Current KU football player they said maybe Self ought to check into about after the season coming onto the Mens basketball program/ The kids name is James Sasinski - - -he is a walk on tight end he is 6’7 & 260 lbs. He is from Chandler Arizona

Well last year he played Basketball at South Mountain Community College in Phoenix and he averaged 19.1 ppg per game and 12.6 rebounds per game - not to bad - -So they were saying he would be a kid that could come in and give some minutes at the end of the game so Doke could rest and such - -Hey it’s an idea and give a little depth to the front line this year who knows - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I mentioned this the other day. Hope it happens.

• BShark said:

I mentioned this the other day. Hope it happens. Sorry guess I didn’t see it. - -Hey might be a good thing sounds like at least could help out a bit. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• No worries jayballah. Didn’t know there was an article in the paper on it. Makes me a bit more hopeful as this team could really use another post body.

• @BShark Ya it just came out I believer today this afternoon in the LJW - -Sounds like he went to the boards pretty good - -you never know I’ mean big difference between Community College Basketball and Major College D-! Basketball - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Bshark: – did you get my PM chat I sent you? - -hope it came through. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• jayballer54 said:

@BShark Ya it just came out I believer today this afternoon in the LJW - -Sounds like he went to the boards pretty good - -you never know I’ mean big difference between Community College Basketball and Major College D-! Basketball - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

JUCO is not scouted well at all, so impossible to know. I just think the 4th post body would help a lot.

• @jayballer54 Hey! That would be freekin cool as all get out!! I hope that happens. We need it.
    The post today by someone regarding can this season be special. Yeah it can, but we need post depth. That and we need Udoka to develop rather quickly, some pretty important things. 1. Post moves 2. free throw shooting 3. more spring in his bounce!