I had a dream: Self forfeited the fund raiser and wrote a personal check!

• He held a press conference and said, “I’m calling off the game. It’s just not who we are. Here is a personal check for what the game would have raised. Everyone please donate.”

What a sweet dream!

He’s got the money to do it.

Go Bill Go!!

• We the fans and alumni will be around a long time after Bill Self and his hurt feelings are gone. And we saw and enjoyed battling with MU long before Bill Self probably ever conceived of being a Jayhawks. I’m glad Self has partially conceded. We’ll need to give him a bit of time after the game today to fully concede. But fully concede he will."

Bill Self already said of the game: “The most anticipated exhibition game in the history of exhibition games”

• Banned

Playing MU is like your daughter being stranded on a dark lonely highway, and being picked up by a MU fan. Sure she isn’t stranded anymore but is she really safe?

KU playing MU does nothing for KU basketball.

No announcer ever said, “You have to hand it to KU they played MU.”

No commity person ever said, “We had to give KU the number one seed because they played MU.”

No body of work break down, “ever showed hey they played MU.”

This did help the KC Star sell newspapers. This did give KK of 810 am a plethora of new material to bash KU.

KU playing MU again is like the person that was in an abusive relationship. They get out and can’t just help themselves wanting to get back in the relationship.

Where is Doctor Phil when you need him?

• @DoubleDD

PHOF!!!

• Why not play the exhibition game with the slavers on a portable floor set up in a cotton field next to a meth lab? That ought to bring out the MU fans!!! I mean if we are going to sacrifice our principles to play these degenerate bastards, let’s go all the way and max the Fizzourah donations!!! Have a minstrel show at half time!

There’s still time to back out!

Rock Chalk!

• @DoubleDD Gave me a good chuckle. You forgot to add “all fiction” at the end. You realize that tide is unstoppable now I assume. So where are you watching/listening? Or are you cutting off your nose to spite your face? Denying yourself the enjoyment of one of the best rivalries in all of sports?

Enjoy the game!

• @jaybate-1.0 LMAO - - that’s just crazy & funny as hell you got one there - I could just see that lol. – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @DoubleDD Agree on everything you said & with that I say MUCK FIZZOU & Kevin Keitzman - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• The rivalry has value that KU is not currently monetizing. For non KU fans, this is a rivalry worth watching, same as OU-Texas, Alabama-Auburn and UNC-Duke.

KU doesn’t have a nationally relevant rivalry right now. That’s what Mizzou gives us.

• Look at the people trying to get into the Sprint Center right now and tell me people don’t care. LOL.

• @HighEliteMajor Was right, as we already knew. It would be absurd not to make this a regular season game going forward…

• BShark said:

Look at the people trying to get into the Sprint Center right now and tell me people don’t care. LOL.

People will try to get into a cock fight.

Hey, that’s an idea!

Next week, when they play each other again to raise money for the next MVE (mass victim event), how about cock fighting before the game and pit bull fighting afterwards.

No reason to leave a cent in the Pockets of the Fizzourans!!!