Sports GOD'S

• Well this has been a crap weekend for me personally anyways - -the weekend of the 13th. - -The only good thing that happened was Devon committing to KU. - other then that - -not so much.

1st - -KU got blasted again - -nothing out of the norm there but still.

Then 2nd. - - My Yankees got beat now down 0-2 - but going home for some games

Then today - -yes KC Chiefs got beat -tough loss for your team I understand. – BUT MY football season came to an end today. - -My team lost our starting QB for the season- -so much for our year , we are done now, - -MY Boy Aaron broken Collar bone - -really sucks.

Now the only thing for me it’s time for basketball hope nothing happens there.- -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Sure it sucked. But a call to Geico could save you $500 in car insurance!

• mayjay said:

Sure it sucked. But a call to Geico could save you $500 in car insurance

Maybe I need Geico lol. - -ROCK CHALK AL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 you sure he broke it? did you discount double check?

Sorry buddy. I like Rodgers.

• Rodgers is in the locker room doing the jingle “like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a new collar bone”.

• @jayballer54

It could be worse. We could play Fizzourah again.

Eh, no, I guess it couldn’t.

But basketball will come soon.

• @approxinfinity Lol, ya I doubles - -tripled, quadrupled - -it’s fricken broke lol. - -now so is my GB heart.- -went from 5-1 odds for the superbowl to 12-1 - -welp there goes this fricken season right out the double check door. - -Hell he is ok - -he still getting his money lol. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Of course for some of us the Packers losing, the Cubs losing and the Bears winning makes it a pretty good day in sports even if Aaron did get busted up!

• @wissox Ya probably was for all the - -of course for the bears - -not gonna matter they could be the only ones on the field and still lose lmao - -of course just about anytime the bears play they have to really try and keep from getting the game called cause lack of interest…

Usually it’s a pretty close game for the Bears - -that is UNTIL the other teams steps onto the filed lmao. - - HEY I got a question bear fan - an you tell me exactly how many QB’S you all have went through since the LAST time Green Bay changed QB’S - If I could count that high I could help you out - -damn it I hate that when that happens lmao. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 I know. You’ve had only a couple of QB’s and we’ve had a zillion. But it’s really about getting that ring, and all the years of great GB QB’s has led to them getting one more Super Bowl than the Bears since 86.

• @wissox Careful, there. With your team having only 4 playoff appearances this century, I would be a bit more respectful of them there Packers, who have 13 and missed only 3. Gotta get there to get there.

• jayballer54 said:

@wissox HEY I got a question bear fan - an you tell me exactly how many QB’S you all have went through since the LAST time Green Bay changed QB’S - If I could count that high I could help you out - -damn it I hate that when that happens lmao. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Can you not count to one? Or maybe two, counting this year. Rodgers and Cutler were pretty much the starters for the exact same time period… from 2008 to last year. 126 starts for Rodgers v. 95 for Cutler. Happily, Rodgers never got injured except for one year (2013). Until now. Let’s see how many QBs Green Bay goes through in the next couple years. LOL. Only reason I can stand the Packers is because of Rodgers.

Since 2008:

GB: Rodgers (130) Flynn (6) Tolzien (2) Wallace (1) Next weeks starter (1)

Bears: Grossman (1), Orton (15), Cutler (95 games), Collins (1), Hanie (4), McCown (2), Cambell (1), Clausen (2), Hoyer (5), Barkely (6), Glennon (4) Trubisky (2)

• @wissox Yep you got it - -we got ONE MORE lmao - -doesn’t matter whether it’s one - -two twenty - we got more bottom line. - -That’s like people saying in a basketball game well we played you close. - -how many people do you think care about playing someone close? It’s not about playing close it’s about winning. - -Same with titles well we are close to you in titles ok you run with that lol. - -But hey I’ll give you credit - -you MIGHT win more games then us this year now Aaron is out, you hang in there you’ll be all right - -just all in good fun, just playing with ya everything is good. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @mayjay Respect the Packers? Ha! Never. It’d be like respecting Missouri, or the Cubs, or the IRS, or lawyers (sorry, I know that’s your field) or televangelists, or both of last years candidates, or well, you get the idea.

• @wissox I started a post conjecturing your worst nightmare, beginning with waking up in your dorm in Columbia, MO, planning to attend a Jim and Tammy Faye rally, but by that point I had already scared the crap out of myself and had to stop.

• @mayjay LMAO - - -that’s just nuts lol. – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @mayjay lol