To my friend @mayjay

• Banned

I don’t know what you did for me or what you didn’t. All I know is I reaped what I sowed. I merely tried to show an organzation not to donate too. That is if you really want your money to go to the American citizens of Houston. However I was attacked, and some of those attacks got quite personal.

Sure I posted a bad link, but it wasn’t for a lack of trying? Yet somehow it got all poltical. Which even now i don’t understand why. Maybe I’m just to old school and don’t fit into this PC society we live in.

In the future I’m going to try and refrain from such subjects and just stick to KU in all it’s greatness.

It appears to me that my point of views on politics/media rub to many the wrong way on this website. So it is my hope to no longer engage in such dicussions. Normally I would say bring it on. Yet this website is the best place to talk about KU, not something I wish to endanger with my points of view.

So I surrender to you and you’re liberal buddies you win. I would rather lose than not be able to attend this site and talk/discuss about KU. KU was a shinning bright light in my miserable up bringing. It was something I could look too for a positive and uplifting light. I know it’s crazy to think, but it’s true. I didn’t have the normal life of a child growing up KC. It’s was tough and heartbreaking. KU and KU basketball became a source of balance in my life. I can’t explain it but it did.

I’m not going to sacrifice that for any Political views.

So if you want to talk KU then count me in. However if you want to know my views on other issues count me out. My views create too much turmoil.