Ok so lets see if new recruiting thread

• See where Devon has re-scheduled his visit for this weekend with Florida. - -This is really the only school that stills worries me to a degree.

He talks about the relationship he has with the Florida staff, saying they have been recruiting him since he was 14-15 yrs old have developed a bond - kind of worries me some. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Read where Jermaine Harris 6’8 PF is scheduled for an official visit on Oct 6th for us.

CB has him 100% right now for WV, his 5 officials are WV this weekend , Rhode Island Sept 22 , Xavier Sept 22nd , and Miami # 77 in the 247 rankings Really think he will probably be West Virginia commit. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• The Rivals guys are pretty sure Dotson is Florida bound. If that’s true, I’ll be interested to find out what changed. People around KU and national guys had him on commit watch before the visit.

• Hell ya - - T-Minus 13 days until the official , official start of the fore seeable Basketball Season.

Boot Camp starts tomorrow - -always interesting to see how what players hold up. - -Thin the Lawson boys have ever been through anything like this lol? I am sooooo ready man what a long summer.

I think it’s going to be a couple of next two - - three weeks on the recruiting front. - I think we could very easily see a couple of players commit , whether it be here at KU or somewhere else - -I kinda have a feeling we may here some coming from Devon and possibly McCormack within this time frame we shall see what pans out.

But main time back at the ranch - -Jumpin - -Gee - -Hossa - - Fats guys can you feel it? It’s getting within sniffin distance I’m ready - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• McCormack has scheduled a visit to OSU for Oct 13th. Doubt he commits before then.

Dotson I think he does though. I think it’s Florida.

• WOW - -so glad we didn’t end up with this mess. – - Mitchell Robinson had changed his mind once AGAIN. - -Now leaving WKU a 2nd time and just going to concentrate on the NBA drat next year. - -what a mess , could you imagine.?

Another tidbit: - - Atwann Jones commits to Okla State. - -# 67 didn’t take any visits. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 My guess is that if he’d been released and then came to KU, he’d happily be sitting in some useless class in Wescoe hall right now – and we’d all be very happy as well.

• If you think Robinson’s situation is a mess right now, wait until you see him try and convince a NBA team to gamble on him. Without the maturity and support system in place we will likely never hear much from him.

• @HighEliteMajor Maybe. I would hazard a guess, though, that the phrase “happily in . . . class” doesn’t appear in any of the alternate universes in which young Master Robinson is, has been, or might have been, a resident.

• And it is amazing how, by his own free will, he was able to bypass college. All this time I thought the players were slaves and forced into indentured servitude. I bet Robinson could even work at McDonalds to earn pizza money if he really wanted to.

• A few notes from today:

Norm Roberts is planning to see Devon Dotson later today.

I’m hearing KU is definitely in the mix for Romeo Langford, much more than most people may currently think they are. Langford is visiting with Roy Williams today for an in-home visit.

Grimes is meeting with the entire Marquette staff again today. Grimes official visit to Texas is this coming weekend.

There is an article on the rivals site for KU updating status of Grimes and Dotson but I’m not a subscriber, if anyone else is it would be nice if you could let us know if there is anything good in there.

• @RockkChalkk I’m hearing ya guy. - -I saw this about Langford the pother day off the Indians Site… - Surprised the hell out of me - now he would be a nice addition. - - -But like you say we are more involved then what a lot of people INCLUDING myself thought. - - we shall see. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• This post is deleted!

• Langford literally lives across the river from Louisville. This one has been over for a while now if he follows through. Some character issues with him were made apparent this summer as well.

• Well I see that yet TWO MORE are coming for late night. - Is there such a thing for having to many come in at the same time? - -Both Lawson Brothers Chandler & Johnathan - -class of 21. 6’6 Sf - -sounds like we have quite the in roads with the Lawson clan now.- - – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• ku should be getting some news on sunday with david mccormack

• JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

ku should be getting some news on sunday with david mccormack

what news?

• @BeddieKU23 Isn’t D Mac announcing on Sunday? I think that is what he was referring to.

• Big Clyde52 said:

@BeddieKU23 Isn’t D Mac announcing on Sunday? I think that is what he was referring to.

YES IAM

• http://247sports.com/player/david-mccormack-85446

KU interest level now at favourite. If I had to guess, he committed Wednesday, the info got out so he now figures just get it done. This is just a wild ass guess as I have no idea on specifics.

Assuming he does pop for KU, talk about a LOADED front court next year…

• Big Clyde52 said:

@BeddieKU23 Isn’t D Mac announcing on Sunday? I think that is what he was referring to.

What kind of news? Sunday Newsworthy?

• BeddieKU23 said:

Big Clyde52 said:

What kind of news? Sunday Newsworthy? DAVID MC WILL BE COMMITTED

• It’s done, Dave will be a Jayhawk. Great job by the staff on he and de Sousa. Now just need to bring back one of Preston and Udoka and we’ll have an insane frontcourt.

• BShark said:

http://247sports.com/player/david-mccormack-85446

KU interest level now at favourite. If I had to guess, he committed Wednesday, the info got out so he now figures just get it done. This is just a wild ass guess as I have no idea on specifics.

Assuming he does pop for KU, talk about a LOADED front court next year…

for sure. I mean all three can’t play at the same time but you figure Lawson and either De-Sousa or McCormack and then possibly Vick and the other of De-Sousa as a back up pretty nasty. - and then we can use Mitch in a tight spot - -pretty nasty - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Amen brother.

• Well , honestly and I know this may come across wrong but not meant that way BUT with what has went down with Louisville may in the long run be beneficial for KU.

Since Rick got fired within the hour of that happening BOTH Courtney Ramey & Anfernee Simons de-committed. Since that time Anfernee Simons has picked up 4CB’s for Florida, might be enough even more to sway Devon away from Florida - yes I know he is listed as a CG but has played some point also - you never know – - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY