Tarik Black Cut by Lakers

• Hope he catches on somewhere!

• I thought he was under contract, I guess not or the Lakers bought out the contract. The Lakers are getting ready to completely overhaul the team so it is not really a surprise. Hopefully Tarik gets picked up by another team.

• Tarik has done so well that he is bound to clock a few more millions before departing the NBA. I reflect fondly on the year he finished his collegiate eligibility at KU. He did a super job, patiently helping young Embiid to rise and shine. The guy might have a coaching future in his prospectus. He certainly chose wisely, matriculating to KU, and was well worth his scholarship.

• I presume that TRob is still with Lakers? Wonder if he once again will hit the trade trail…

• Tarik has to get a job. And when he’s done, he’s a lock to be a coach. Said it before – of all of our transfers, he’s the one I wish we had four years. Great guy.

• HighEliteMajor said:

Tarik has to get a job. And when he’s done, he’s a lock to be a coach. Said it before – of all of our transfers, he’s the one I wish we had four years. Great guy.

Strangely positive comment, coming from a troll 😉

(a dig at the accusers, not the accusee…)