Frank continues to be Frank

• Ijust continue to like the guy more and more EVERY day. No matter Frank just continues to be the humble, modest and what seems to be a quiet mannered type of guy, BUT still just continues to get it done, I have to respect a guy like that, - -no ego problem and I don’t believe there ever will be.

The latest example I’m talking about is Friday, at the Riley House/ Kansas Sampler. Frank was having an autograph session signing for the KU fans, and when 3:00 rolls around the people in charge break it off telling some that they would not be able to continue, Frank had other things, such as geting his license renewed before 5 - - Franks swings around and say he HAS time TO DO all, keeping everyone happy. - -No major thing BUT yet, still a humble, modest thing just like Frank - - - -Frank being Frank. - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Frank is TGFS

(Too good for Sacramento)

• @jayballer54 The kid is a class act…one of the best persons to appear in a Jayhawk uniform in the past 30 years or so. Bill Self has provided the KU fan base with some top quality recruits, and Frank is among the finest. As recent past citizens of the KU campus Frank Mason and Perry Ellis are about as good as it is ever going to be. Those two certainly help cancel out a bevy of former miscreants and mischief makers.

• Sucks for him. The kings signed George Hill. I really wish he ended up anywhere but Sacramento

• @BeddieKU23 awful news. so he can play in the Summer league and get picked up on a guaranteed contract by another team right?

• approxinfinity said:

@BeddieKU23 awful news. so he can play in the Summer league and get picked up on a guaranteed contract by another team right?

Not sure how that works, I assume the Kings haven’t given him any guarantee this year yet?