Ken Pom

• Of the Elite 8 teams, five were in Ken Poms top 10 the day prior to the tourney Starting.

Oregon was 16th, South Carolina 30th and Xavier 40th.

Of the Final Four you have Gonzaga who was ranked # 1, North Carolina who was ranked # 3.

South Carolina has the #3 adjusted defense and 150th Adjusted Offense.

Oregon has 24th Adjusted D and 19th Adjusted Offense.

Kansas was in the top 10 overall for Ken Pom, but had the adjusted defense of 28.

I have a bracket in the KUBUCKETS challenge that was selected strictly based on the Ken Pom rankings, and when there were two teams within a few lines of each other, I have the nod to the team with the best defensive efficiency.

That bracket is not doing very well. None of my brackets are.

My 10 year old has 1 team in the FF.

My wife, who watches very little basketball has 2 of the 4. She probably guessed based off team colors or something weird like that.

I am going to track this moving forward to see how accurately Ken Pom can predict the Elite Eight and FF.

• @Blown I’ve got a wife who watches very little basketball too. We shoulda chosen better I guess!

• @wissox lol. if you’re reading this, mrs wissox, thanks for being a good sport.

• @wissox said:

@Blown I’ve got a wife who watches very little basketball too. We shoulda chosen better I guess!

Brackets?

😂

• I never opened my bracket after I filled it out.

I’m afraid to compare mine to my wife’s… well… actually… I already know she kicked my butt!

• @dylans No, she didn’t want to do one, never has.