Legit ONE and Done

• Got to say, we have had some kind of border ONE and Done’s - but for sure have to say NOT this year.

Read of the Big 12 site, Josh yesterday was National Freshman of the Week for the 2nd time this year, pretty dam -,good, - - We know he is a finalist for the John Wooden award, Has had 7 Big Twelve weekly awards, which includes 2 time player of the week - - -and 5 time Big 12 newcomer of the week, the 7 rewards are the most by a KU Jayhawk in one season.

This kid has/does it all, like we heard Josh unpacked his bags and bought into the system from the word go. He dives on the floor for loose balls, he rebounds well, some of his passes are really sweet, he handles the ball well, and of course scores the ball, his outside shoot is improving - the ONE down side like every one knows is - -FT shooting. – I just feel once Josh gets into the NBA, this kid is going to be a beast - -free flowing action, run the floor I just think he is VERY legit NBA stud of the future someone we really gonna watch, like I said a legit ONE AND DONE - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY