READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

• In the first game, we have the Packers @ Atl. Atl is a 5.5 point favorite. I like the Falcons to dominate the game, easily throttling the Packers. The Packers have gaping holes in the secondary, so I look for Matty Ice to hit Julio and Gabriel on some long ones today.

Pitt @ NE. NE is a 6 point favorite. If there was any team that could beat the Pats, it would be Pitt. If they were healthy. But they’re not. 15 Steelers have the flu. I have 2 scenarios I see playing out:

1-The Steelers shake off the flu. Ruthlessbooger has time, and picks NE’s secondary apart, opening up running lanes for Leveon, and Pitt does just enough on defense to win a close one.

OR: NE interferes with Ruthlessbooger’s headsets remotely, the flu kicks the Steeler’s butts, and Bellicose…errr, Bellichek does the NFL version of badball, and wins a close one.

Either way, I see Pitt covering the 6 point spread.

My player of the day is…

The entire ATL offense, from Julio to Freeman to Gabriel to Tevin Coleman.

My unsung heroes today:

I think Rodgers will have a hard time keeping up with the Atl offense w/o a 100% Jordy to stretch the defense, so I look for them to shorten the game with a goodly number of touches to Ty Montgomery with the potential to get some serious yards with a few tds.

NE always has an unsung hero that they try to hide from everyone, and then spring them on teams. i think Chris Hogan could be that guy. They have reported him as questionable on the injury report, so it’s a perfect sneaky play from Bellicose.