BIG MEN? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BIG MEN

• Luca got 12 boards in 30 mpg. Put Frank in the post and he would average 14-16 rpg

• @jaybate-1.0 “Who wants Josh as our designated FT shooter?” HA! That kid is so wired that his neurons fire too rapidly for FTs. Actually, his percentage from the line will probably continue to rise if he gets fouled in closing minutes of games when his muscle twitch begins to slow. At one point late yesterday he hit an amazing 4 in a row.

• At some point in his playing career Josh will probably benefit from work with a sports therapist who will assist him in improving his FT and 3 pt. shooting. I would imagine that much of his current problem involves mental/physical dissonance. Eventually, he will discover a means to launch more productive shots while holding his sped up muscle twitch at bay. Would be terrific if he could benefit from some of that help before this season’s tournament play. However, I’d say that our coaching staff is wise, psychologically, in determining not to mess much with his current shooting form. He will be off and away before much of that re-calibration could take effect.

• @REHawk said:

He will be off and away before much of that re-calibration could take effect.

You don’t go a marriage counselor with a one night stand. 😃

• @jaybate-1.0 I think he regards the team much more than that. It will be hard for him to leave.

• @REHawk

Josh went 6-8 against OU; missed the first 2 and made the last 6, 4 of them at the end when they really counted…