What's the chances?

• Well just curious, what you think the chances are that Trae is at the game tonight? - -Seems like it’s down to us two pretty much, KU & Oklahoma for his landing spot. - -Would be a really good time for him to come check out how were playing, he has stated he wanted to watch the teams that he was considering, this would be a really good time.

I know we have been hitting him hard for quite some time Bill been to see him at a game the other day - -Norm was there to see him last night - -I am feeling better, still wanna get him to Allen AGAIN soak up the atmosphere just see how crazy it gets. - -He was saying he was trying to make a decision in January last I knew, not sure if it’s still that way or not, would be a really big catch – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54

Trae has used up all of his official visits and he has been to KU already. He cuold have an unofficial visit on his own dime and I would be curious if he sits behind the KU or OU bench…OU can give him up to 3 tickets if the visit is an “unofficial” OU visit; I am not sure he can make an unofficial visit to KU in Stillwater so KU tickets are probably out of the question…😒

• @JayHawkFanToo in ks there is hs bb tonight, not sure about ok.

• @Crimsonorblue22

He is from Norman. OK, so even if he plays he might be able to catch the second half since the KU-OU game starts at 8…I just checked, his HS team plays tomorrow so it is likely he will be there.