WTF Indiana?

• Indiana basketball is absolutely killing me right now!

They beat us the first game and have succeeded in making that look like a bad loss for KU!

What the heck!?

AM I the only one upset by this??

I mean, really, this might affect our seeding in the tourney!

Ok, maybe not that bad, but still!!

• Crean gonna Crean.

• @Lulufulu

Crean has been on the border line as a coach for along time.

He learned from Ratso, so he knows the game cold.

And he has stretches of getting his team’s to play great.

But he seems to have some self destructive streak, maybe some lack of deep self confidence or self esteem, that infects his team’s in predictably.

It’s like he is stuck and can’t quite get beyond it.

Sometimes I think he and Weber suffer the same problem.

• @Lulufulu Ya heck its starting to look like a bad loss for us now that they are 10-5. Oh well we have bigger fish to fry.

• @kjayhawks

I would not worry. All of the computerized rankings, including the one used by the NCAA give more weight to recent games. By the end of the season the Indiana game will not matter that much…if at all.

• Of course their loss last night was a bit personal for me and I enjoyed it very much. I went to some Indiana message boards this morning and they’re pissed. Crean is the Shaka Smart of the power conferences in college hoops. He made the FF with DWade which made him a legit coach, just like Shaka, and hasn’t been to the elite 8 since. Made a few sweet 16’s. (I know, the comparison to Shaka ends there) That’s it. Acceptable at some schools, but not at a former blueblood.