Louisville/Kentucky

• trying to pass time friends, have some friendly conversation. -I’m sure there is a couple in here that will twist this around and make comments saying who the hell cares, you love Kentucky - -I’m finding out there is a couple here that want to climb up my ass. I’m not in here to agrue , - -all I can say to those -you don’t like seeing my threads, you think they are dum, stupid or whatever you feel the need to say - the only thing I can say is - -JUST DON’T RESPOND. - -no one asking you or making you contribute and talk smack. I’m here to talk sports, I’m a avid sports fan - that includes all basketball team s like I’ve seen others post on here, but for some reason there is a couple that feel like they want to try and make me look stupid, lazy - -twist it however you want but to you I’m saying calling BULLSHIT.

There are others here that are awesome has all get out, love the conversation. These are the one’s that ;like to talk about whatever in the game and I find it fresh and exciting - - A couple of others of you- - ummm not so much, So waiting for those they know who they are talk your smack shows your maturity level - -Go ahead I’m done with your bullshit. But you go ahead what ever floats your boat, makes you feel important whatever the hell you wanna call it. Before you try and come back and say well if you don’t like what we say then go elsewhere - - Here is a news flash - -I ain’t going anywhere, I’m staying right here, there are a lot of good people here but then again - - - -

Now I was just curious as a sports fan, what you guys & gals think - -let me hear ya, love to hear the different thoughts so who you think is going come out on top tomorrow night Louisville - -or Kentucky? - - It’s in Lousiville I think Kentucky just MIGHT be in for trouble, Lousiville going to show them some defense like they haven’t seen yet tight tight D -I’m really looking for an upset – so what YOU think? - -tell me who and your thoughts thanks my friends - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54

The only winning strategy I see for Louisville is to have a pipeline of KFC aimed at the Kentucky bench. Get all those AAs stuffed with the colonel’s deep-fried sick chicken parts. YUM! I mean… YUM! Center.

• Its at Louisville so it’ll be tough. The place should be rockin. I think that if Louisville can get a couple of early turnovers and play with an early lead that they will be able to win. It looks like the only way to beat UK this year is to speed them up so fast that they make mistakes. UNC sped them up, but apparently didn’t think Monk could drop 40+ on them. UCLA sped them up and played a little bit of defense every once in a while and that’s how they won in Rupp. I think UL will definitely speed them up and make a game out of it.

First true road game for a bunch of youngsters is always a tough game too.

I can tell you I’ll 100% be watching that game tonight.

• @Kcmatt7 bring the hookers!

• @drgnslayr

Many consider Louisville to have the top defense in the country and hopefully they can somewhat neutralize UK. The question is, whether this is enough or can they score enough to win? UCLA is a scoring machine and proved too much for UK; Louisville does not have that type of scoring capability.

• Big game tonight, usually this is on a weekend but with the big holiday I see why it was moved.

Louisville will have to shoot well,force turnovers and get to the FT line to compete in this one. I look at this Pitino squad and don’t see a marque player like they usually have. Mitchell has been pretty good and can score but they rely on defense and balance. Kentucky is a far superior team but its a road game so obviously this won’t be a cake walk for them. Which style will prevail? Up & Down or press and zone? Should be an interesting game to see how Kentucky does facing zone D as I’ve thought all along a big way to neutralize UK is to force them into jumpshots

• @drgnslayr Lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Crimsonorblue22 They gonna have to wait till AFTER the game - - -or WILL they? LMAO – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Halftime entertainment…

• @Crimsonorblue22 said:

bring the hookers!

You goin’ on the naughty list, nyah nyah nyah!!!

• Fox Mulder plays for Kentucky?

• Well the game was a good one. Louisville prevailed

We got to see Kentucky face a good defense and its clear if they don’t have someone like Monk who gets 47 points that they come right down to earth. Louisville got one very good game from Snider and some timely buckets from Johnson & Adel that led them to this win. Louisville is huge, some man-child’s out there so I can see why they are good defensively.

• @BeddieKU23

I believe Monk was 1-9 from 3 and the one he made was from way out with 10 seconds lef to bring UK within one point.

• @JayHawkFanToo

Yup close to a 30 footer. Monk had some really nice drives to the hoop but his jumpshot (as advertised in his scouting report) is streaky.

• @BeddieKU23

Fool’s gold?

• @JayHawkFanToo

The other part of it was Louisville did a great job of limiting transition. Kentucky did get a chunk of points pushing pace when they had the chance and they are the best in the country at doing this. This is why the UNC game was in their favor because of pace. When Lousiville could slow the pace for good chunks of the game, there were less possessions and Fox/Monk chucked a whole bunch of bricks (13/32) between them.