interesting read on Wooten

• Pulled this off the Phog site: - - Was an article written in Rivals Basketball, Recruiting saying Wooten open to options.

Some snip-its I latched onto out of it: Kenny said, He wouldn’t want to play right away in college , again looking at enrolling at Semester and being able to work on his game. - - -He said he needs to improve on his ball handling, and the pop & stop.

Said things he does really well - - -Is attacking the basket, drawing fouls, and rebounding - -enjoys rebounding. Had over 20 coaches in attendance at something called I think elite 14, Some schools looking at him - - Ariz, Ariz St, KU,Oreg, Cal.

Was talking about timing to commit and visits he said one he knows he IS TAKING FOR SURE - - he says: I’m definitely taking a visit to Kansas, definitely that’s for sure going to happen, the others I don’t know when I’m going but I know I’m going to visit Kansas for sure.

Sounds to me, he is all about Kansas to me, would love to see him come in at Semester. - -When is the Semester? I don’t know how to post links, but if you wanna read the entire story it’s on Basketball recruiting.Rivals.com/news/Kenny-wooten-open-to-options - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 I would hope that he also enjoys shooting, and making, free throws…at, say, 85% efficiency.