Trevon Duval

• Looking at him now that we landed his buddy.

His top 5 is:

• KU
    • Seton Hall
    • Baylor
    • Arizona
    • Duke

Duke hasn’t even offered him a scholarship yet. So I feel good about that. Arizona scares me. Baylor doesn’t really. Seton Hall doesn’t really. So I really feel like it is either KU or UA. And I’ll give us the lean with our new signing.

Bill is so overdue to land an Uber PG too. Like he has never been able to get one of these 6’4 freaks. He is due. And I’m way to excited to see what he could do with one of them. I just hope he is also a Fall commit. Otherwise his eligibility issues scare me.

• Duke insiders claim Duke will offer and turn up the heat. With UA and Duke, it depends on who leaves early and who doesn’t I think.

His commitment will go DEEP into the Spring.

• @Kcmatt7 Correct me if I’m wrong, but like you I’m not concerned really about Duke. The reason being from everything I’ve seen they were really focusing on two others either Quade Green OR Matt Coleman & with it looking more and more like Green will predict for Kentucky makes it look like duke will end up with Coleman. Could be wrong just the way I see it

Not concerned with Seton Hall or Baylor – Not really that much of tradition true Blue bloods - -Now Arizona tell me more about them, how do they fit I don’t know I’m tired of them already lol. Also with Green predicting to or I feel he will tomorrow, I think this helps us some with Trae could be way off but maybe between the two - -hell I would take either one - -But Trevon would be REALLY SWEET. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Duke is no longer involved with Quade Green. They would absolutely take Duval over Coleman if they feel Duval will qualify academically to Duke.

• @BShark understand now I know seeing aas how that he is all but a wrap to Kentucky – BUT they are on Matt Coleman big time - - and have been for quite some time ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 said:

@BShark understand now I know seeing aas how that he is all but a wrap to Kentucky – BUT they are on Matt Coleman big time - - and have been for quite some time ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Just relaying what I read from Duke insiders on their 247 board. KU is definitely in it for Duval though, and could beat Duke head to head. If KU lands Young, they will be out of the picture for Duval.

• @BShark Ya for sure, I’ll be happy with either two as long as we can land one Duval - -or Young - -wait and se - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Worse case scenario : Coleman goes to 'Cuse. Quade goes to Kentucky. Opening up the Duke pressure on Duval.

One comment I found more than a little concerning was from M. Jacobs mom (our Jr. signing). She said (paraphrasing) Now that Kansas has offered you, you should see if you can get an offer from Kentucky or Duke.

Kansas (UNC too)isn’t on the same level as Duke and Kentucky in many people perceptions right now. Obviously not mine and I’d like to know how many stinking championships it takes to change that view? 2 more National championships???

• The other option is to run a smear campaign against UK and DU. I’d enjoy that personally. The problem with that is the number of Duke grads working at ESPN. You will never overcome that bias and it’s spilling over into the masses as they become brainwashed. We need to embed our own KU people!!!

• @dylans I think the reason for top dogs going to puke and kensucky is to go straight to NBA after a year. They don’t care about the school.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Well. that is probably the biggest reason…but I think those two schools have cachet…we do too, of course…but it is relative in the eyes of the beholder.

• @dylans said:

Worse case scenario : Coleman goes to 'Cuse. Quade goes to Kentucky. Opening up the Duke pressure on Duval.

One comment I found more than a little concerning was from M. Jacobs mom (our Jr. signing). She said (paraphrasing) Now that Kansas has offered you, you should see if you can get an offer from Kentucky or Duke.

Kansas (UNC too)isn’t on the same level as Duke and Kentucky in many people perceptions right now. Obviously not mine and I’d like to know how many stinking championships it takes to change that view? 2 more National championships???

Coleman doesn’t have a Cuse offer. They are not recruiting him.

Yeah she was saying that before he committed. He is all in with KU. He is a twitter cheerleader on the level of Embiid and Mitch.