Fake Petition: Regardless of Who Wins the Presidential Election, No KU Team Invited to the White House for Winning a Ring Will Be Allowed to Attend Unless the President and First Family Agrees to Stay at Camp David for the Team's White House Visit

• After considerable deliberation, and the stalling of the previously proposed mock write in campaign, I have come to the sober conclusion that it would not be appropriate for Coach Self to take the team to meet the eventual President of the United States, after winning the ring this season, unless the eventual President of the United States and First Family agrees not to be present for the event.

Neither prospective President, until complete adjudication of all the disgraceful allegations made against both Presidential candidates, should be allowed anywhere near student athletes. We may well have to accept one of these two candidates as our President and Comander-in-Chief for four years prior to thorough adjudication of the disgraceful allegations, but we do not have to risk exposing our fine young men to either one before we know the truth.

I mean no disrespect to the families of either candidate, but I don’t want either candidate up at Camp David alone with the launch codes prior to adjudication of the allegations.

I propose that Coach Self agree to the GREAT HONOR of bringing our ring-winning players to the White House, if the event were officiated by the then sitting Vice President, assuming no disgraceful allegations surface about either vice presidential candidate between now and then.

If disgraceful allegations that will take years to adjudicate WERE made against the the then sitting Vice President between now and then, I propose that the statutory Presidential line of succession be followed in a search for a Federal official to officiate the ring-winning team’s visit.

Our young men of KU Basketball should not be denied the opportunity to see the most noble house in our Republic–the People’s House–the White House. I am so filled with pride and respect for the White House that I get chills every time I see it. I want our players to see the People’s House. I just don’t want them exposed to either Hillary Clinton, or Donald Trump, until I know what kind of persons a jury of their peers finds them to be (note: mainstream media is reporting that both sides are reputedly threatening inquiries and litigations no matter who wins). I am okay with Tim Kaine, or Mike Pence, unless allegations requiring adjudication arise between now and the team’s momentous visit.

Rock Chalk!

(Note: all fiction. No malice.)

• @jaybate-1.0 Vote Rick Astley because he’s never going to let you down.

• @Texas-Hawk-10

I’m now thinking about writing in Mario Chalmers.

Until the issue of the Eurasian super corridors creating the oil and gas needed to successfully back a Shanghai Security Pact Reserve Currency without The Fed owners being involved is resolved peacefully…

We’re back to needing some Chester Nimitz magnitude luck and Chalmers is the only guy I can think of with that much fight and luck in him.

Chalmers has as much experience as an elected official as Trump and Mario has not reputedly destroyed 30,000 some emails, if heard Director Comey’s testimony correctly.

Maybe I’m just getting picky about candidate quality in my old age. 😃

• @Texas-Hawk-10

Thanks for the Rick suggestion.

• @jaybate-1.0

I’m thinking no future NCAA winners will visit the Whitehouse because (regardless who wins) it will put every attending student-athletes’ eligibility at risk.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 wow. I was not expecting to get Rick rolled then POW