So who is this Kenny Wooten?

• Just saw That Kenny Wooten a 6ft 8 power forward out of Las Vegas Nevada is 100 % CB. he came out of no where - -looks like he is unranked. - -Anybody ever heard of him before? - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 that 100% CB is 1 prediction. other sites have him listed as a 3 star.

One of the West Coast’s most athletic posts in 2017 has reopened his recruitment. Kenneth Wooten, a 6-foot-8, 205-pound center originally from Manteca (Calif.), signed with Nevada in 2016. However, Wooten transferred to Las Vegas Trinity International and reclassified to 2017. After spending several months contemplating his commitment, Wooten asked for a release from his Letter of Intent. “I’ve been released from my NLI,” Wooten told Scout. http://www.scout.com/player/192481-kenneth-wooten?s=75 It hasn’t taken long for Wooten’s second recruitment to pick up. He listed offers from Arizona State, Oregon State, San Diego State, USC, San Jose State, Washington State, Fresno State, Nevada, UNLV, Kansas State, Cal,

• He is the option that presents itself when everyone else picks another school

• He has a Zona offer as well. Pretty athletic. 247 just got his 2017 profile up today due to the recent KU, Zona and Oregon offers.

Also I am back! For some reason it wasn’t letting me log on, so then I tried to recover my password and it said invalid email so I just made another account. Weird.

• @BShark

Site had a “power outage”! Reverted to I think January data

• Death by rollback. Heh.

• Looks like he could be a T-Rob.

Also looks like he could be another Jamari.

I’m actually more impressed with him than I was with Gak. This kids has a motor and a deceptive wingspan. He apparently can’t shoot because I saw one jump shot in an entire 8 minute highlight reel. Either way, Bragg is really blocking us from getting a major post signing at the moment. So a project big it is.

• @Kcmatt7

Everything I have seen or read projects Bragg as the breakout player at KU and perhaps even the conference. The only knock on him was that he was not strong enough and got pushed around in the paint; with Huddy’s help, I don’t believe this will be and issue, considering he is a year older (although still pretty dang young) and beefier. I would be surprised…and pleased… if he comes back.

• @JayHawkFanToo Oh I’m not saying that he is coming back. I’m just saying that he is not guaranteed to be gone yet. So, we won’t get a commit until he does actually break out and prove he is a guaranteed 1st rd pick.

On top of that, we really are sitting well in the frontcourt for next season. Udoka and Maxwell should be a nice duo at the 5. And Coleby and Lightfoot should be able to hold down the 4 just fine. Landing Preston would be a nice bonus, but more importantly, we need to land a project big so that two years from now we have a serviceable big man in the rotation.

We all know that we need another PG if DG leaves. Personally, I don’t see him getting drafted in the 1st round unless we go on a NC run. He is a 22 year old prospect. By no means has he reached a ceiling, but his age is definitely working against him. But at the same time, his stock will probably never be higher than after this season… Tough to call at this point.

• He’s a young TROB, with some LL characteristics.