Soo, thoughts

• Ok, well just read Abu Kigab committed to Oregon, SO what does this do you think for our chances with Troy Brown? Oregon if I’m not mistaking whz what I thought surpose to be the front runner for Troy. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t think so I feel this has to Emhance our chances right?

Also posted in another thread somewhere where I read Coleman said on Kansas that he was told that KU wanted to get him and Billy Preston in a package deal. Don’t think there is anyway that’s happening, feel Coleman lands at Duke - -Greene ends up at Kentucky - -and Young goes to Oklahoma. Just found this surposed package deal interesting had heard NOTHING like that. Coleman says that KU was the only school that had offered a package with Preston. - -What ya think? - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 I don’t follow recruiting as closely as a lot of folks on this site, but it doesn’t seem like these “package” deals work out too often. I’m not sure what they mean…other than a recruiting tool. Sure, we’d probably take both of those guys…probably a lot of schools would…assuming Preston qualifies.

• @jayballer54

Coleman cut KU recently, he canceled his visit.

Oregon getting Bailey & Kigab has to help us.

• @jayballer54 you left out Sexton, he is supposedly down to Alabama and KU. My question is who is returning? Graham, Svi, Bragg. Why would any of them sign until they have an idea what those 3 are going to do.