Was that a Classic to remember, or what

• Dam I can’t take many of these lol, my old withered heart can’t take this kind of stress, and the ol negative Nellie that I can turn into when we get behind I don’t think my wife can stand much more. This game is one for the ages, classic, classic checking the ESPN comment site in our game and lost count of fans from other schools N.C. , Duke, UCLA, ARIZ from all over making statements about not bein a fan for either team but thanking the guys for a epic, a classic very entertaining didn’t want to see it end. That’s great if your just an observer and not a fan, but for me really to dam nervous to enjoy- - - -Now I can enjoy, couldn’t even stay in the room had to have the wife tell me when it was safe, like when we had the ball and a chance to win lmao. Now as usual like always got these morons always try to find excuse for losing, and this game a lot of talk about how Frank should of bee T’d up for out of bounds interference, was to close hands was out of bounds and yada, yada, yada. Sure didn’t hear Coach Krueger say anything about that play, didn’t hear Buddy say anything, and BUDDY is a beast holy crap that kid is an absolute animal. nothing but class… Bur you know winners just find ways to win and losers- - - - - -just find excuses for losing, Ultimate props to Jamari kid is not going to overwhelm but dam 2 huge blocks, his hustle, energy love the kid. All I can say is- - - -WHEW look out in Feb and as always- - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Don’t take it so seriously man! It’s fun, and if they had lost, It would have sucked, but you’d still have your wife, and family, and home, etc.!

• @wissoxfan83 taking it seriously? really ? I ain’t taking anything seriously you far from comprehended what I am saying is I get wrapped up but it’s not like I’m going to end my life if they lost =- - - -please can’t believe you think that I’m THAT serious on it- - now bills food life THAT I’m serious about, gonna have to quit posting if people can’t understand Seriously? seriously? you were joking when you said that right?

• @jayballer54 I think everyone here can relate to your viewing experience (at least at some point). Following a game chat helps calm me down.

• @jayballer54 Reading you walked out of the room, that’s taking it a little too seriously. Didn’t mean to offend or anything like that. I don’t like missing a second of the game even if it is going badly, although I must admit, I did just turn off the Northern iowa game at the half, figured, why get all worked up over a game that has zero meaning in my own life!

• Good grief, @wissoxfan83, lots of people leave the room. Hell, my wife can only watch if KU has a 20 point lead. (Which is fine with me because I can’t stand to watch with negative nellies wailing about every tiny thing.)

• @jayballer54 I’m thinking I’d love to watch a game w/you!

• @Crimsonorblue22 Lol ya it gets crazy, guess I love my boys to much, but to say I’m taking it way to seriously? ummmmmm - - - maybe not lol. I’m always in to games, this kind of goes hand in hand a lil bit when someone on the outside talks smack on Ku then I get wrapped up, but ys could be fun, just get to nervous to see if opponent makes shot late to go ahead, it’s more nerveness than seriousness, I do have friends come over for games and we have a blast gets pretty intense lol. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 so I’m invited?

• @Crimsonorblue2 why sure just bring some chips to munch we be good to go ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 chips and salsa!

• Amazing.

Our alumni group watching the game last night pretty much had the bar to ourselves, so the noise level in the place was all self-generated. (or Self-generated) A few of us collapsed on the floor at the end from sheer joy.

Gotta be the best wire-to-wire regular season game of any kind I’ve ever seen. A close second is the one in the '90s when Jacque Vaughn hit a buzzer-beating trey to beat Bobby Knight’s Hoosiers. Still not quite the drama level or stakes of the 2008 or 1988 title games, but damn close.

Obviously I wish I’d been there. Also wish Hield had gone ahead and turned pro over the summer…would’ve saved us all a lot of grief.

Kudos to KU fans giving him the standing O after his postgame interview. He deserved it.

The only down side? My recorder shut off during the third OT, and I don’t get ESPNU so I couldn’t record the replay. Hope they run it again soon. Finally, the words “Instant classic” weren’t media hype.

• Well was brought to my attention also, as far as one of the great games and how it compared, and how quickly I forgot, but think was just caught up in the moment, but the 2008 National title shot and Mario’s 3pt shot that put us into overtime with Memphis how could I forget that lmao, but this was epic for sure ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 The 50-50 first half of '88 title game was right there. We were supposed to get blown out of the gym and couldn’t run with the OU horses that year.

• @nwhawkfan It is currently on espn360.com in the replay section.