Cheick shortly will have a good game...

• Diallo now is ready to begin playing more. He finally looked comfortable and not so hyper. The game slowed down.

And that baseline turnaround means he now has a money move.

OMG! When defenses start collapsing and he kicks out, it’s going to be easy treys!!!

Two boneheads was all that kept him off the wood.

I shortly expect a solid showing by him.

He had a real mad on when he hit the floor the second half as a scrub. Self got him with THAT insult!

Cheick become very mad.

Cheick soon play better.

Cheick get situation now.

• Looking forward to many solid showings from him, he’ll probably need at least a few highlight games to get his NBA stock up, hope they come at opportune times and win games for us. It will be nice to have yet another weapon other teams will have to scout and plan for.

And sorry to go a bit off topic, but just saw this little clip of Curry sinking five in a row from half court during warm ups like he was dropping bunnies from five feet… the guy is a machine. How cool would that be to have a play where BG stops at the center court logo and drains one before the defense can even get down and set up?

• @Jyhwk_InTigrtwn

Now THAT would be a REAL psychological operation!!!

Let’s do it!!!

• @Jyhwk_InTigrtwn

I am a lot more impressed with the 2-ball drills…dude is unbelievable…

• @Jyhwk_InTigrtwn This is off topic but,

Steph Curry man! I thought he was going to be good in the NBA when he came out of Davidson. But, OMG he actually has a legit chance to be the best player in the league this season, again. Then looking out long term, he has a legit chance to be one of the GOATs!

• Banned

Think how great Diallo would be today if the NCAA really cared about students athletes?

• @jaybate-1.0 Cheick will definitely cash that Cheick in very soon!!