16 YEAR OLD BOL BOL STARTS HIS FIRST VARSITY GAMES FOR MIEGE - SCORES 35

• Coach and the recruiters need to be at the Miege games for the next 3 years.

• How tall is the young man? He had a brother playing here at Southern University I think.

• @wrwlumpy

I’m in favor of him playing at KU

• His father was the tallest player in the NBA.

• He’s only 16. He could grow 4" before he graduate. He’s already 6’10".

• @wrwlumpy

Self Self Sign Sign Bol Bol.

Bol Bol will be part of KU’s new Needle-Gauge Post Rotation also known as the Carbon Nanotube Front Court.

(Note: The Political Correctness Police came to my virtual space [i.e., a long wave neural net visit to my frontal lobe] and evaluated this post before allowing me to make it. Their conclusion was that since Bol Bol was an American citizen, raised in our culture, it would be okay to use his name in this way. However, they made clear that had I done some thing similar with Manute Bol’s name, who had not grown up in America, and so was not fully Americanized, I would have been renditioned to Columbia, MO and tortured 24/7 with Kim Anderson videos uploaded via the supposedly but not really decommissioned HAARP array in Gakona, AK, while being dipped in cracking Sudafed by the latest de-evolution of The Antlers.)

• Bol Bol = Point Center

• Speaking of Missouri, Jay Bilas called this a return to Slavery. The Rebublican from Cass County introduced this House Bill. It would be worse if each athlete takes a knee on every play.

Captureg.PNG

• Have heard we ARE in on him and very active with him he has been on official visit to KU has been to I believe a late night and game but who knows ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY