The C5 needs to hang out with the Volleyball team

• Banned

Ok I know it seems like I’m being a downer after another KU win. Especially after KU and coach righted the ship and just the blew the doors of the Beavers in that second half.

However I’m pushing for the KU bigs to hang out with the “”""“Final 4 KU volley ball team”""""".

As I believe it would help the C5 learn HOW TO DUNK. How many bunnies can one team miss? If the c5 would just dunk or finish at the rim like the volleyball team finishes at the net, then Jayhawk nation would be in perfect harmony.

Other than that Rock Chalk.

• @DoubleDD they do hang out!

• I’ve seen Mason, Selden, Mickelson and Devonte sitting together at many games. If Diallo only had Withey’s Volleyball skills. He’s got JoJo’s Soccer skill’s. Bragg is the only one of the C-5 that can dunk like Diallo.

• @DoubleDD “Did anybody stay up late last night watching volleyball?” KU coach Ray Bechard bellowed into the microphone before a welcome-home pep rally crowd that included KU basketball players Svi Mykhailiuk, Devonté Graham and Evan Manning, who screamed, “Yes!” in unison.

• @DoubleDD

I think this is a fabulous idea and a great potential synergy for both sports!!

Self needs to get our guys playing volley ball off season.

Becherd needs to become the footwork and reach coach for KU BASKETBALL! Like Hudy is the team’s weight/strength/flexibility coach.

Any KU basketball players that don’t pan out, could be moved to the volleyball team. Basketball sucks up better athletes generally than volleyball cause of the career potential. Volleyball could be hugely improved by basketball’s sloppy seconds. And basketball could be sharply improved by volleyball training. Wilt saw the connection waaay back!

• @jaybate-1.0 pretty sure the athletes wouldn’t mind!

• @jaybate-1.0

Unfortunately, no men’s volleyball team at KU…blame it on Title IX.

• @JayHawkFanToo

Time open up a branch office of KUAD on Maui on the condition KUAD provide a volley ball team in Lawrence. We will have one yesterday!!!