The differenceOk guys, here it is, we are at half

• Ok guys here it is, we are at the half wit Texas, and the game should be tired, 24-24. we are just at that point like tonight, where we are just not doing the little things, to be the difference of been a decent team, to the team we are at present, untimely penalities, not being able to finish, those are things you just have to do, we are missing 2 of our top receivers and we are right there. At times we show flashes, it’s coming, but yet frustrating. 2nd half to go, got to man up ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 I just want to congratulate you for even speaking of football. It’s still a sport, right? There are still things to be said about it. Not all are things worthy to be written… but they exceeded my expectations last night. I think Willis is going to be a VERY good QB before it’s all over.

My dad lives in Austin and is a Texas fan - before the game he guessed it would be a scoreless game, 0-0. I predicted 58-10. It’s nice to outsmart my dad once in a while.

• @nuleafjhawk I watched it w/son, so ugly!! I still think they will improve. Hopefully Willis isn’t to injured.

• @Crimsonorblue22 - I am absolutely sure your son isn’t that ugly…

Sorry, I couldn’t resist! I fell asleep (or my brain just wore out) shortly after halftime - did they say how bad the injury was?

• @nuleafjhawk perfect opportunity, I wait for those! I think they said Willis had both legs groin injuries.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Both legs? ouch! Poor guy.

@nuleafjhawk Luckily her sons are actually quite hansom. If they had resembled Quasimoto…

• KU started 11 freshmen against Texas. And I know we want Willis to develop, but if he’s not at 100%, he doesn’t need to be playing and risking further injury and hampering his development this year or potentially missing spring practice if he gets injured too badly.

With a groun injury, his mobility is going to be next to nothing and he’s just going to get tee’d off on by defenders. This is the same injury Todd Reesing played with as a senior and KU went winless after he hurt his groin against Colorado when the streak started.