KUBuckets.com Outage Related Google Search News Items :

• When the site went down, just before I went into the DTs, I searched with Google to see if there were anything seriously wrong with the site. Had @approxinfinity experienced a Deep Basketball Event triggered by the Deep Basketball Government? Had NBSA (the National Basketball Security Agency) accidentally misidentified KUBuckets.com as a basketball terrorist web site and taken it down? Had Big Gaming decided to take it down, because our board rats don’t gamble enough, or don’t bet the line enough? Had Big Shoe taken it down, because our board rats don’t wear the right brand of shellac interfaces? Had Big Agent taken it down, because board rats here had not enabled the right agents, agent runners and summer game coaches? And so on.

Many were my deep worries.

On-rushing were my basketball DTs.

No, I shrieked!!! The National Basketball SigInt Agency didn’t take it down THIS close to Late Night!!!

So: I surfed with Google to find some sign that order would restore; that the CBIA (The Central Basketball Intelligence Agency) was not rearranging all of our thinking and perceptions with their antennae array in Gakona!!!

Here is what came up.

ScamAnalyze says KUBuckets.com is both safe and a risk, because it is so unpopular it has no rating. http://scamanalyze.com/check/kubuckets.com.html

Rank Evo says something really bad happened with our Alexa Rank September 30, 2015. Or it might be good. I can’t tell. http://rankevo.com/en/site/kubuckets.com

XSSposed.com says really bad things about KUBuckets.com. As of July 31, 2015, some researcher with the alias Psychomantis says:

"Website kubuckets.com systematically puts its users at risk by negligence and poor website security management: kubuckets.com and its subdomains have at least 1 of reported Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities, 1 of them are still unpatched and may be exploited by hackers against kubuckets.com users, visitors and administrators.

Theft of cookies, personal data, authentication credentials and browser history are probably the less dangerous consequences of XSS attacks, which are becoming more and more sophisticated these days and are being used in pair with spear phishing, social engineering and drive-by attacks." https://www.xssposed.org/incidents/domain/kubuckets.com/

OMG! OMG! OMG! Where’s my kevlar? Get me my flack jacket and pot. Oil up the receiver on the old AR-15. Dremel it, so it will go on full auto. Get me my night vision scope!! My bush hat!!! My water purifier pills! My M-Rats!!! The spear fishers are coming, the Spear Phishers are coming!!! Spear Phishing! Social Engineering! Drive-by Attacks! At least, Psychomantis does not mention Gakona…yet!!!

Now the good news.

WorthofWeb.com estimates KUBuckets.com is worth $6,773!!! It even rounds it up…to $7000!!! http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/kubuckets.com/

@approxinfinity is rich!!!

Ahem.

He probably would have had to bill ten times that for his time just to break even.

Bottom line: KUBuckets is rich, vulnerable, and stinking with social engineering.

And its back on!!!

Next.

🙂

• @jaybate-1.0 I thought it was just my internet connection for a while there. Then I realized it was down. Im glad its back on again!!

• @jaybate-1.0 Regarding your current signature, you know that most kids are under 18 when they get recruited right? I don’t think that idea will ever be considered except for a very small percentage of people on a special list that we don’t want you on.

• @Texas-Hawk-10

Crucial point!

In the best interest of popular entertainment and a Fed Debt Note backed up by a $50 barrel of Saudi Tea, plus respect for minor’s statutes, the conceit for the show has to be altered expediently.

“Nude Transferring!” it is.

See nuded up coaches recruiting nuded up transfers over 18. All private parts still pixilated of course.

Which Big Shoe brand will buy the first 30 second spot?!

• @jaybate-1.0 Can we keep the show limited to women’s volleyball?

• @Texas-Hawk-10

Why not!!!